• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.

// Little Joe's closed //

8 posts in this topic

// The official website of Little Joe's Pub on Haven shows an announcement //

Due to the current complications on Haven regarding the outbreak of the Shifter virus, we will be suspending service at our pub until the situation de-escalates. We apologize for this inconvenience, but hope that our customers understand that this is for their own safety and that of our employees.

// Yes, comment section //

//A random user comments//

lol this place is going to hell I'm outta here

//Lange replies.//

This is exactly why I moved out. Rise in crime, viruses, and now businesses are beginning to suspend service or close.

The Fall claims another.

//User Ant1er Responds//

Welp.

//End//

17 minutes ago, Short-Factor said:

//Lange replies.//

This is exactly why I moved out. Rise in crime, viruses, and now businesses are beginning to suspend service or close.

The Fall claims another.

// AhsanullahAS reploes. //

Crime has actually fallen in recent weeks, thanks to better guard training and the Hellwalker initiative.

We also await payment for the apartment you destroyed.

//User "GV" replies//

lets all just leave haven 

// User Portabella40 posts \\

Thankfully I don't drink meatwine anymore...

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Hjalmar said:

// AhsanullahAS reploes. //

We also await payment for the apartment you destroyed.

//Reply from Lange//

Thank you for that falsified statement. I did not destroy that apartment, it was attacked by someone else. If you have forgotten the facts, please consult the case file I bet the guard has on it.

Edited by Short-Factor