• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.

// Al-Dhaid Masquerade Event \\

10 posts in this topic

//A fancy ad surfaced the Nexus, its colours ecstatic and the context simple. “Al-Dhaid Masquerade Event” the ad stated over the dressed up woman. Upon clicking the ad you were taken to Vokwell’s site where an article regarding the event loaded. It was a simple video of the Vali talking whilst dressed in a fancy dress with fine trimming and golden decour.\\

unknown.png

“Assalam Walekum my Ummah and a warm hello to the denizens of the Fringe,” said the short woman in a warm tone and with her cheeks pushing the veil apart.

“The following Saturday we’ll be hosting a masquerade ball at Vokwell’s to finally celebrate the subduing of Sarracenia and the end of Ramadan!

“We welcome our proud citizens in this celebration of triumph achieved through the Eleven Hour war just as we welcome any and all foreign guests.

“We’ll also be serving hot food and plenty to establish a feast.

“Please simply come with in a costume or dressed according to our laws; masks aren’t mandatory but they’re very much expected.

“The ball starts at 5 pm ((UTC - 1 pm EST)), but while it’s expected for you to show up early, you may join whenever.

“Eid Mubarak, hope to see you there!”

//JUSTICE

Well, with the state of the affairs this looks like either a really hot party or an obvious trap. I know where I'm betting my wagers with the boys.

1 hour ago, Xan said:

//JUSTICE

Well, with the state of the affairs this looks like either a really hot party or an obvious trap. I know where I'm betting my wagers with the boys.

// The user's post is deleted, along with the user them self being banned from the Vokwell comment section. //

// User Sly leaves a reply. //

If you support slavery, go to this party.

2 hours ago, PrivateNomad said:

// User Sly leaves a reply. //

If you support slavery, go to this party.

// This post is deleted and the user banned too lol //

// User Gnengniegor replies //

Oh, look, an extravagant party funded by slavery.

// User Shamoonbase replies. //

do I have to bring a masquerade mask for my Floran too??

56 minutes ago, Hjalmar said:

// User Shamoonbase replies. //

do I have to bring a masquerade mask for my Floran too??

// User KG_OP comments. \\

sure : )

// User M.A.S.K replies //

I hope to see you all there, my lovelies. 

425c5f8199b94fcce7097a62bef284e2--dog-skull-drawing-dog-skull-tattoo.png

On 26/06/2017, 6:40:02, Nilux said:

// User M.A.S.K replies //

I hope to see you all there, my lovelies. 

425c5f8199b94fcce7097a62bef284e2--dog-skull-drawing-dog-skull-tattoo.png

//Skippedlegday replies://

Someone seems very excited. Haha.