• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.

//Floran Drone.mp4//

34 posts in this topic

//A video is posted on Nextube by a channel called S.A.M. The video is titled Floran Drone.mp4. The thumbnail depicts a dark pink Floran with light pink leaves and a mushroom head wearing scrubs. Some people might recognize the Floran as a pink version of Ayla Portabella. Upon pressing play the video is shows the face of the girl with pink hair and pink eyes//

"Hello Nexus!" She says quite enthusiastically, "my name is S.A.M. and I would like to welcome you my second video! I've been working on another synth drone body thing I still don't know what to call these things..." She moves the camera over to the face of the Floran.

"It's a Floran this time."  She moves the camera back to her face.

"She is modeled after a friend of mine, Alya Portabella. So if you are wondering if she looks familiar, that's why." S.A.M. clears her throat and sets the camera down at the desk with a computer on it.

"Well, I'm going to upload myself into this body soooo I will see you later" The video cuts away to top of the Floran's head who lurches suddenly and gasps for air.

"This is cool!" Says the Floran. She rolls over onto her stomach and holds her head up with her hands. She greets the camera with a warm smile.

"Hello again Nexus I have uploaded myself into this body and I can control it freely." She angles the camera to face the side of the bed to show her getting up. Then she rolls over on her back and sits up. She moves her body so her legs dangle off the side of the bed.

"I have gotten a lot better at walking since the first video so yeah this should be easy." She proceeds to push herself off the bed in order to stand. Once she finally is standing the looked pretty shakey as she isn't used to the systems of balance and locomotion a Floran has.

"I am going to try to walk five steps at least." She angles the camera 30 degrees to the left and begins to take a comically over sized step with her arms stretched out to the side to keep her balance.

"One down four to go." She makes a much smaller step with her arms a bit lower. She succeeds and continues walking managing to succeed at each step.

"YAY! I did it!" She spins around in celebration.

"Nope! Nope! Bad idea!" She falls down due to dizziness with a loud thump.

"I'm okay," She pushes herself up with a groan and moves in from of the camera.

"I'm going to try to make some calibrations and I will l get back to you later. Oh and before I forget if you want me to make more of these leave a like and a comment and I might make more. Also if you know of good editing software please let me know that'd be much appreciated. Soooo yeah goodbye Nexus." The video fades to black.

// User LOL posts //

Can we date now lol

29 minutes ago, Kappa said:

// User LOL posts //

Can we date now lol

//User S.A.M. replies//

No, I am not looking for a relationship.

//User Skippedlegday replies://

why would you want to be one of these things on purpose wtf

//an anonymous user would reply//

from where do you get so much money to build synth bodies? you seem to be building them outta nowhere like wtf

24 minutes ago, Dorfus said:

//an anonymous user would reply//

from where do you get so much money to build synth bodies? you seem to be building them outta nowhere like wtf

//User S.A.M. replies//

I have a group of friends who are explorers and archaeologists we find artifacts and sell them. It's surprisingly lucrative especially since there are thousands of lost civilizations.

32 minutes ago, ITS JKUMP: AIWn said:

//User Skippedlegday replies://

why would you want to be one of these things on purpose wtf

//User S.A.M. replies//

So I can experience what it's like to be human or Floran etc.

//User Portabella40 comments\\

Oh my... This is bloody brilliant, mate! And I thought I would never see a "copy of myself". I just can't wait to see you when we meet up again! :D

34 minutes ago, NublarRex said:

//User S.A.M. replies//

So I can experience what it's like to be human or Floran etc.

//Reply://

wanting to intentionally see what it's like to be a Floran is like someone shooting themself in the head to see what it feels like

2 minutes ago, ITS JKUMP: AIWn said:

wanting to intentionally see what it's like to be a Floran is like someone shooting themself in the head to see what it feels like

//Portabella40 replies\\

Excuse me, mate?

9 minutes ago, ITS JKUMP: AIWn said:

//User S.A.M. replies//

I can not refute that point.

1 hour ago, NublarRex said:

//User S.A.M. replies//

I can not refute that point.

//User Portabella40 replies\\

I disagree about what they said. Like, what's with the people hating on florans that much? Is it because our appearance? Anyone can be a bad person regardless of what they are, and someone saying that over a certain race is just terrible.

26 minutes ago, Stupid Internet Guy said:

I disagree about what they said. Like, what's with the people hating on florans that much? Is it because our appearance? Anyone can be a bad person regardless of what they are, and someone saying that over a certain race is just terrible.

//User S.A.M. replies/_

Aggressive behavior, seemingly primitive values, and bringing hylotl to near extinction. Not that this hatred is justifiable, but this should give you some perspective.

1 hour ago, NublarRex said:

//User S.A.M. replies/_

Aggressive behavior, seemingly primitive values, and bringing hylotl to near extinction. Not that this hatred is justifiable, but this should give you some perspective.

Oh... I guess that's why, but know that I'm different and I don't even like fighting.

//User D19923 Posts\\
"Synthetic Bodies are Weak. Transcend biology already."

1 minute ago, Stupid Internet Guy said:

Oh... I guess that's why, but know that I'm different and I don't even like fighting.

//User S.A.M. replies//

I know you are different and what I like about you.

3 minutes ago, ThatCabbage said:

//User D19923 Posts\\
"Synthetic Bodies are Weak. Transcend biology already."

//User S.A.M. replies//

Why are there quotes around what you said? Is that sarcasm? I'm confused.

//User Kicky comments\\

You should name them Shadows or something cool, like a Doppleganger!

4 hours ago, GamerCharacter said:

//User Kicky comments\\

You should name them Shadows or something cool, like a Doppleganger!

//User S.A.M. replies//

I will consider it.

23 hours ago, Stupid Internet Guy said:

// dorkagainstpork41 replies. //

cuck

1 minute ago, GregPeters said:

cuck

//User S.A.M. replies//

Do not call my friend names.

On 6/22/2017, 3:30:42, Stupid Internet Guy said:

//User TheBestInTheWorld replies.//

What sort of pussy floran doesn't fight

33 minutes ago, Marshmallower said:

//User S.A.M. replies//

Don't insult my friend.

9 hours ago, GregPeters said:

cuck

6 hours ago, Marshmallower said:

//Portabella40 replies\\

I don't fight unless if you two are asking for it, why don't you two try saying shit to me again, but at my face instead?

2 minutes ago, Stupid Internet Guy said:

//Portabella40 replies\\

I don't fight unless if you two are asking for it, why don't you two try saying shit to me again, but at my face instead?

//User TheBestInTheWorld replies.//

Fight me