Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Concerning Solus and the Shin'kali

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just here to make sure that people know oocly that yes, the drinks at Solus, and the water, including the bath, is now carrying the Shin'kali virus. Using any of these will result in infection if your character is able to be infected. The river under the bridge is also contaminated, though it won't go into effect until the fish in it transform.

The staff at Solus should still remind you oocly what may happen if your character is about to do something that could get them infected, though this is here as a reminder in case they are not present. 

Make sure people are aware of what will happen oocly, even if they don't know icly. Sorry if the post is brief, but any big major questions concerning the Shin'kali should be brought to the Q&A thread here.

Also if your character is infected then please, please contact either me or @DaTimeSmog.

Edited by Hastur

I feel like it would be better to just remove the teleporter, shut the door, and put caution tape on it.

3 minutes ago, Nilux said:

I feel like it would be better to just remove the teleporter, shut the door, and put caution tape on it.

No one icly knows yet that the disease is present, aside from the two who colluded in infecting it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0