• Announcements

    • Reminder   04/12/2016

      Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.

// A warning from the Hylotl Empire of Axolotia \\

12 posts in this topic

// A Civspace posts propagates across the galaxy, originating from the capital of the Hylotl Empire, Axolotia. Featured is a short video featuring the son of the High Shōgun Tokūkoto, Prince Tikūu Kīrito. He is standing behind a podium of blue metal, featured with the three red eyes of the symbol of the Empire. He is dressed in the salmon coloration of the Royal Guard armor, an aquamarine blue captain's helmet beside him as a royal cape flows behind his back. \\

"Thank you, those listening. These are troublesome times, yet our divine empire has been blessed with righteousness this era. The Floran Hordes are receding, we are beginning to claim victory against those who have wronged us so. We, the Hylotl people, are thriving. In this time of imminent victory, we have recognized a new threat, and so I am here on behalf of my father, the divine High Shōgun Tokūkoto, to deliver the warning to the Nayama - that is, those who many call the 'Shifters'."

The Prince leaned forward, his deep red eyes squinting into the camera as his hands clasped together on the podium.

"You have ten days to cease all infected activity within the territory of the United Coalition of Empires, also known as Civilian Space, or else the Divine Hylotl Empire of Axolotia, with divine blessing and sanctum, shall deliver unto you a wrath larger than any tidal wave or harsher than any blow of death."

"That is all."

// The video ends, leaving a section for comments. \\

7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

// User DnteBldva22 Replies //

God I wish he could have been more specific on what a "shifter" is and not essentially threatened galactic war.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

//570n3cha1n replies//

That sounds bad.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

/User monstrumFramea posts a reply./

/listening to kirito say shit makes me wish I was a hylotl sometimes tbh/

/End./

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

//cosmic_dynamite69 leaves a reply//
wtf aren't you literally still fighting a war against the florans, and you're about to jump into another one????

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

//dangmang replies//

 

why would you give a shit about an infection that isn't even in your boundaries wtf since when is that a reason to wage war against another empire

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

//User S.A.M. replies//

Im going to make an attempt at sarcasm. Okay everyone you heard the man let's cease all activity of a virus we don't know how to cure! Was that a good attempt? I feel like it was good.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2017, 1:08:59, Dorfus said:

 

//groupscoop replies

Do you live under a rock? The Nayama have been the reason for the fall of entire planets around CivSpace, countless deaths have been at their hands.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

// User Portabella40 comments \\

Eh... If any floran counts, I guess I'm one of the targets then. Welp.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WowGain said:

//groupscoop replies

Do you live under a rock? The Nayama have been the reason for the fall of entire planets around CivSpace, countless deaths have been at their hands.

//dangmang replies//

 

so you're going to kill everyone in civspace because of a bunch of monsters going around killing people? seriously? why does that even concern you?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dorfus said:

//dangmang replies//

 

so you're going to kill everyone in civspace because of a bunch of monsters going around killing people? seriously? why does that even concern you?

// User Kirito replies to this post. //

I feel a need to reply to this sheer stupidity myself. No where was it mentioned that the Hylotl Empire of Axolotia would be "killing everyone in CivSpace", whereas in fact, we would be saving the lives of many in CivSpace due to the evacuation of the Nayama threat after this warning. It is spread quickly. One simply outbreak can be the end of an empire. With this considered, you may see now why the Hylotl Empire considers this a considerable threat, and willing to combat it along with our current war against the Floran Hordes. It has potential to not only damage the Hylotl Empire and the species as a whole, but also the United Coalition of Empires that we hold some semblance of unity in.

// The post ends with the official seal of the Hylotl Royal Court. //

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PrivateNomad said:

// User Kirito replies to this post. //

I feel a need to reply to this sheer stupidity myself. No where was it mentioned that the Hylotl Empire of Axolotia would be "killing everyone in CivSpace", whereas in fact, we would be saving the lives of many in CivSpace due to the evacuation of the Nayama threat after this warning. It is spread quickly. One simply outbreak can be the end of an empire. With this considered, you may see now why the Hylotl Empire considers this a considerable threat, and willing to combat it along with our current war against the Floran Hordes. It has potential to not only damage the Hylotl Empire and the species as a whole, but also the United Coalition of Empires that we hold some semblance of unity in.

// The post ends with the official seal of the Hylotl Royal Court. //

 

//dangmang replies//

 

oh wait. seems like I read the message poorly. didn't see the part where it said that the warning was directed to the shifters, sorry kirito lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.