Haven 2.0 Changelog

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, Nomad here. The staff team have been working quite a bit to get the new Haven 2.0 (yes we're using version numbers now) out. With it are some important updates to detail as well as addition of some new features. Without further ado, the hard work of @WowGain, @Pinkbat5, and I.

YGzG3Ud.png Finally, a Visitant embassy built by @Pinkbat5 . This is accessible from the bridge.

ZdGgmXa.png

A brand new tree! Kind of. Instead of using a resprited protectorate tree, this is an entirely new custom object. Two, actually. This means that it won't emit laggy particles and has a much smaller hitbox (1x1 to be exact), making it harder to break and allowing me to build a stage and even plant some grass to make it look like an actual park.

xnaWZ0y.png

We added new 1.3 station panel blocks to the buildings to make them look better. Also, a small balcony accessible from Club Solus, top floor of the stairs.

TleFIDm.png

Addition of Haven's public transit system, the Skyrail. This contains teledoors that lead to minor hubs of Haven such as the prison or the museum, ones that don't quite make it to the public teleporter. You can get there by using the Solus elevator up to the root, then walking to the left.

nrpVGEl.png

TmIWIUH.png

Aesthetic detailing of Club Solus with new 1.3 blocks.

1jxraek.pngvpTuUcZ.png

The tree in the grotto now leads to an open area of wood. Contact staff if you want to do something with it, since its empty atm.

ra9pM81.png  Addition of cameras all around the map.

ZLnB5OZ.png  him

I also added a secret somewhere in the map related to important lore, as well as acting as a method to start up a series of important events. Have fun finding it ICly.

With that being said, here are some future plans for Haven:

• Housing district for player owned houses
  • Work on Rendera District
  • MAYBE work on the Yggdrasil District
  • Other minor hubs
  • More Shatterstone maps
  • More underground expansion possibly
  • Release of a building guide with instructions on teledoors as well
  • Derelict
  • Possibly more stuff for the Haven Guard, like a training ground
  • More secrets

That's all for Haven 2.0. We just want to remind everybody that they're totally free to buy the empty property on Haven and do whatever with it. There's also a bunch of billboards and ad posters available. You can also talk to staff about adding new stuff to it, like new teledoor interiors, expansions, or minor hubs and stuff. Haven is your's, so DO SHIT.

you forgot the drains

2 hours ago, Skid723 said:

you forgot the drains

The drains are invisible 

We just want to remind everybody that they're totally free to buy the empty property on Haven and do whatever with it.

I was wondering about those apartments. Thanks for clearing that up for me.