• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

// Sinji's Logs \\

5 posts in this topic

// This electronic log file is inaccessible to anyone other than the individual Sinji Ekta or those he allows access to. Or those who read it OOC to pry into the life of the ambitious Rantori known as Sinji. \\

Logging in... 

Data loaded. Welcome SlyFox.

- - -

Accessing /documents/logs/*

- - -

> LOG | 6.18.84 | "Time"

Time again? I think I am biting on more than I can chew. Is that the expression? I think so. All the stuff regarding the upkeep of Club Solus as well as Solus Industries is making me stressed. Maybe it was the fact that I had to sit three hours trying to fix the damn Shatterstone server. I probably should have just asked Dave, but that's another day of waiting. At least people seem to be enjoying it. When I get around to it, I will have to add more maps to it. It was hard enough just importing the machine from Kamdor, from the other side of the galaxy, quite literally.

No word from █████████ yet. Maybe I won't have to worry about them ever again. I'd love to just not care and continue my life and work. As long as they don't fuck with me, I won't fuck with them. What's the expression for that?

> END ENTRY

> LOG | 6.20.84 | "A Break"

I'm feeling a little sick. Sucks a little bit, but at least I have an excuse to finally not go to work now. I've been meaning to take a break for a few days anyways, just let the Club Solus staff handle things on their own, which they certainly can. Though I still need to get the whole idea of "event planning" hammered into their heads.

I ordered some cherry Bepis syrup for our soda machine. It'll be here Friday, so at least that's good. I hope my absence won't put too much work on Eunice, though. Poor thing's a nervous wreck when handling a lot of people. Me too, I guess.

> END ENTRY

> LOG | 6.21.84 | "Hate"

What am I going to do?

It's not a cold.

I hate this. I hate making my friends cry. I hate making myself cry.

> END ENTRY

> LOG | 6.23.84 | "Pain"

It hurts so much. I take painkillers just to try to stave it off, but it always aches and leaves me feeling... bad. And irritable.

> END ENTRY

> LOG | 6.24.84 | "Hero?"

I spent an entire night without sleep investigating.. everything - the camera footage, her nexus appearances, cross referencing facial and voice matches. It all led to one person - Alexandra Vasiliev. I cannot believe the effort actually paid off. I thought she would have simply vanished. But she did not, and we confronted her. Took her to the guard. Served her justice.

The one who attempted the murder of millions, infecting her own club establishment.

And she had the audacity to smile.

The audacity to play dumb.

Her sister is a Shifter. She is ex-USCM. She knew where the cameras were. She had ICIF vaccines, she had an ICIF provided Qarin. It was her. She did this to me, she caused this constant pain and misery. It took what willpower I had left to not stand and cap her right there. I was so angry, angry over the pain. Angry about what she did. Angry of her lies. I think about all the lives that would be lost if I hadn't drank that Bepis and nearly lost my own life, telling the Senate after and having Club Solus closed down. I prevented catastrophe, and I delivered justice to the one that did it all. Am I a hero now? I never expected to ever be called a hero. I'm a liar, a con, a thief, a cheat, a dealer in things illegal and immoral. Yet here I am. Perhaps it was revenge that drove me. Yet even then, I still think about what could have happened to other people. To my friends. She made me cry, she made Kavari cry, she made Eunice cry. I hope she burns in hell for working against the Federation. It's treason.

I need a drink.

> END ENTRY

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0