• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.

Undercrypt Minicampaign: Eldssmith

17 posts in this topic

//A video is posted to the nexus. It’s title is “Nexus get me adventurers please” and the thumbnail is a man sitting in front of the camera reading a scroll.//

The camera flicks on, revealing a man in a tall, black-wood chair. His skin is an unmoving cloud of the palest white. His eyes red cracks of lightning amidst the cloud. Hair a black storm moving down into a widow's peak. He holds a pipe in one hand, the other inside his smoking jacket. "Hello.. Nexus was it? I require you get assistance for me. You see I have an involvement with the Undercrypt town of Eldssmith, a very strong investment, I'd clarify. And recently I've been receiving couriers bringing.. ill omens. Bad tides, some say. I need some of those.. adventurers are they? To check out the town, and do fix it if something is wrong. I can not afford to bankrupt myself within this venture. I will offer a fine payment. Camera! off!" He sighs. A few minutes go by as he slumps back, taking out a scroll and reading it before someone behind the camera makes him aware it's still on. Promptly he shuts it off.

//A section is under the video for people to offer their services.//

-------------

Oh boy, another minicampaign! This ones not planned to as "mini" as the other. But it will be short.

Planned Times:

6 PM EST to 11 PM EST, starting at June 20th.

Application Form:(6 Players Max)

Character Name:
Discord ID:
Character Skills:
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring:
Why you?:

Note: Higher tech items will be stripped, as per usual for UC events.

((IC and OOC, since I'm not sure which to post.))

Name: Morgan Snip

((Discord: Nin #0569))

Character Skills: Sword and Shield, Plant identification, Animal Taming.

Character Experience: Exploring Arun, Killing large beasts in Arun, taming wolves in Sunsan, saving 200 Echoes.

Why you: To provide a non-hostile route to animal encounters, Plant safety, Decent fighting experience.

((Character Name: CIRCLEEYE-453286-β
Discord ID: Pinkbat5#3408
Character Skills: Experience as a guard and warrior under the Visitant empire.
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: This is CE's first time in the undercrypt.
Why you?: Because I like the campaigns and I like to think I'm a decent roleplayer, too. I've been having difficulty roleplaying with Eyewing recently, which is why I'm using CE instead.))

((Name: Valadrien

Discord: Dorfus#6612

Character Skills: Extensive combat knowledge such as martial arts and stuff, exploring skills, advanced hacking, dealing with wild creatures, preparing ambushes and also Echo Fusion. Also minor self-healing when not in combat.

Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: Dealing with Aliens, prolongued combats, prolongued planet-exploring, outdoor survival, facility infiltration, taking down mutated/large creatures, Swarmkeeping, Network hacking. Also discovered the Chinaut race along with some other people in the first explorations of Scalb, and participated in some other adventuring events.

Why you: Because I feel like an UC team could do well with a CRP scrub like me, considering how flexible I am in most IC scenarios. Also because the RPBot either loves me or hates me so it always gets interesting when I'm there. Also because it's been a while since I joined an adventure event so I'd like to go back to that now that I have more time. :chuckle:

And most importantly because who doesn't want a tank in their team? Come on.))

Character Name: Suzeyama
Discord ID: ((Geotec#11434)) 
Character Skills: I possess fluency in a multitude of languages, some combat training, and excellent negotiative skills. 
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: This will be my first time! 
Why you?: I will be an indisputably advantageous asset to the team. 

//Attached is a photograph of a female forming a heart with two hands over her chest.//

Character Name: Esas, or E-000001-THETA
Discord ID: KHAOS#0633
Character Skills: 4 years of swordplay experience, Engineering, and Maintenance of Androids
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: Ventured forth through the Undercrypt, from the sands of Djarus to the skeletons of Erebus. They have also ventured to Tartarus and survived.
Why you?: Excellent experience and reliability. This is a dangerous journey, and there must be someone there capable of fighting off threats, as well as repairing synthetic/android individuals. EDIT: Also because Khaos has fun with these please engage the hyper-suffering train. Besides, who else will be there to exclaim how much Arlington makes them suffer?

(( Character Name: Fernfearer
Discord ID: Capslock#4570
Character Skills: Shooting, wilderness survival
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: 2nd Undercrypt campaign and Wayfarers
Why you?: Why not Experience with the Undercrypt, also every team needs a Floran on it. ))

((Character Name: Gnengniegor
Discord ID: 8jaaroud#1121
Character Skills: Axes, Engineering and geology. 
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: N/A (Currently busy with Levinskies, if that counts.)
Why you?: Who doesn't want a 16cm tall midget to come with em?))

Posted (edited)

Character Name: Black Diamond
Discord ID: skid#5985
Character Skills: Years of experience as a guard. Fluent in most Hyperspace languages as well as Galactic Common.
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: None : (
Why you?: bias I'm pretty consistently available I might vanish during the last hour or two of the 20th, 22nd, and if it lasts that long, can't do the 26th. I hear the campaigns are a blast and I consider myself a fairly competent RPer.

Character Name: Ikina
Character Skills: Tracking/Hunting experience. Marksmanship. Counting Tales.
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: Several expeditions with the Wayfarers.
Why you?: bias I'm pretty consistently available I might vanish during the last hour or two of the 20th, 22nd, and if it lasts that long, can't do the 26th. I hear the campaigns are a blast and I consider myself a fairly competent RPer. Plus, should Arlington arrive, who else is gonna count the tales?

Yup. Two apps. Just pick whichever of the two you want, if you want.

Edited by Skid723
Added 'Counting Tales' as a skill for Ikina. It's very important.

A few important notices:

1. Only apps put in before 12 PM EST will be allowed. To make this easy on me.
  2. I will be using a different rolling system from the normal one for this. And if it works out I plan to use it for most of my other UC events.
  3. I will largely be leaning to letting new people in.

Character Name: Rowen & Octavia
Discord ID: Sergeant Screech#4877
Character Skills: Scouting, teamwork, demolitions, weaponized fire, navigation through the Undercrypt, daring extreme situations, ancient art of gouging eyes out
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: Lords of the Kingdom of Wind in Erebus, Undercrypt locals
Why you?: Undercrypt locals, familiarity with many people from the UC, relevance

Character Name: Tayveen Dalens
Discord ID: 409#1619
Character Skills: Cooking, entertainment, sharpshooting and proficient at throwing knives. Good at improvisation.
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: None!
Why you?: Why not?

Posted (edited)

Character name:Deadmeat

Discord ID:Jackalope#4705

Character skills:Guns, fighting, flame breath, being a deadbeat.

charactrr experience with Uc/Adventuring:None whatsoever.

Why you?: CUS. Who doesn't want a deadbeat? Edit: I'm available practically all day, because I have no life. : /

Edited by Jackalope

6 hours ago, Sergeant Screech said:

Character Name: Rowen & Octavia
Discord ID: Sergeant Screech#4877
Character Skills: Scouting, teamwork, demolitions, weaponized fire, navigation through the Undercrypt, daring extreme situations, ancient art of gouging eyes out
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: Lords of the Kingdom of Wind in Erebus, Undercrypt locals
Why you?: Undercrypt locals, familiarity with many people from the UC, relevance

ACCEPTED Due to the fact you are playing actual, literal birds, I will not count you into the player limit.

6 hours ago, Skid723 said:

Character Name: Ikina
Character Skills: Tracking/Hunting experience. Marksmanship. Counting Tales.
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: Several expeditions with the Wayfarers.
Why you?: bias I'm pretty consistently available I might vanish during the last hour or two of the 20th, 22nd, and if it lasts that long, can't do the 26th. I hear the campaigns are a blast and I consider myself a fairly competent RPer. Plus, should Arlington arrive, who else is gonna count the tales?

Ikina has been ACCEPTED

8 hours ago, Nin said:

((IC and OOC, since I'm not sure which to post.))

Name: Morgan Snip

((Discord: Nin #0569))

Character Skills: Sword and Shield, Plant identification, Animal Taming.

Character Experience: Exploring Arun, Killing large beasts in Arun, taming wolves in Sunsan, saving 200 Echoes.

Why you: To provide a non-hostile route to animal encounters, Plant safety, Decent fighting experience.

Morgan has been ACCEPTED

7 hours ago, Capslock said:

(( Character Name: Fernfearer
Discord ID: Capslock#4570
Character Skills: Shooting, wilderness survival
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: 2nd Undercrypt campaign and Wayfarers
Why you?: Why not Experience with the Undercrypt, also every team needs a Floran on it. ))

Fernfearer has been ACCEPTED

5 hours ago, 409 said:

Character Name: Tayveen Dalens
Discord ID: 409#1619
Character Skills: Cooking, entertainment, sharpshooting and proficient at throwing knives. Good at improvisation.
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: None!
Why you?: Why not?

Tayveen has been ACCEPTED

7 hours ago, Khaos said:

Character Name: Esas, or E-000001-THETA
Discord ID: KHAOS#0633
Character Skills: 4 years of swordplay experience, Engineering, and Maintenance of Androids
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: Ventured forth through the Undercrypt, from the sands of Djarus to the skeletons of Erebus. They have also ventured to Tartarus and survived.
Why you?: Excellent experience and reliability. This is a dangerous journey, and there must be someone there capable of fighting off threats, as well as repairing synthetic/android individuals. EDIT: Also because Khaos has fun with these please engage the hyper-suffering train. Besides, who else will be there to exclaim how much Arlington makes them suffer?

Esas has been ACCEPTED

7 hours ago, Geotec said:

Character Name: Suzeyama
Discord ID: ((Geotec#11434)) 
Character Skills: I possess fluency in a multitude of languages, some combat training, and excellent negotiative skills. 
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: This will be my first time! 
Why you?: I will be an indisputably advantageous asset to the team. 

//Attached is a photograph of a female forming a heart with two hands over her chest.//

Suzeyama has been ACCEPTED

6 hours ago, Skid723 said:

Character Name: Black Diamond
Character Skills: Years of experience as a guard. Fluent in most Hyperspace languages as well as Galactic Common.
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: None : (
Why you?: bias I'm pretty consistently available I might vanish during the last hour or two of the 20th, 22nd, and if it lasts that long, can't do the 26th. I hear the campaigns are a blast and I consider myself a fairly competent RPer.

Black Diamond has been DECLINED due to being a Visitant. I have already told you why this isn't allowed for this campaign.

7 hours ago, Pinkbat5 said:

((Character Name: CIRCLEEYE-453286-β
Discord ID: Pinkbat5#3408
Character Skills: Experience as a guard and warrior under the Visitant empire.
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: This is CE's first time in the undercrypt.
Why you?: Because I like the campaigns and I like to think I'm a decent roleplayer, too. I've been having difficulty roleplaying with Eyewing recently, which is why I'm using CE instead.))

Circle Eye has been DECLINED due to being a Visitant. I have already told you why this isn't allowed for this campaign.

7 hours ago, Dorfus said:

((Name: Valadrien

Discord: Dorfus#6612

Character Skills: Extensive combat knowledge such as martial arts and stuff, exploring skills, advanced hacking, dealing with wild creatures, preparing ambushes and also Echo Fusion. Also minor self-healing when not in combat.

Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: Dealing with Aliens, prolongued combats, prolongued planet-exploring, outdoor survival, facility infiltration, taking down mutated/large creatures, Swarmkeeping, Network hacking. Also discovered the Chinaut race along with some other people in the first explorations of Scalb, and participated in some other adventuring events.

Why you: Because I feel like an UC team could do well with a CRP scrub like me, considering how flexible I am in most IC scenarios. Also because the RPBot either loves me or hates me so it always gets interesting when I'm there. Also because it's been a while since I joined an adventure event so I'd like to go back to that now that I have more time. :chuckle:

And most importantly because who doesn't want a tank in their team? Come on.))

Valadrien, sadly, has been DECLINED

5 hours ago, Jackalope said:

Character name:Deadmeat

Discord ID:Jackalope#4705

Character skills:Guns, fighting, flame breath, being a deadbeat.

charactrr experience with Uc/Adventuring:None whatsoever.

Why you?: CUS. Who doesn't want a deadbeat? Edit: I'm available practically all day, because I have no life. : /

Sorry! Deadmeat has been DECLINED, skills level a lot to be desired.

7 hours ago, 8jaaroud said:

((Character Name: Gnengniegor
Discord ID: 8jaaroud#1121
Character Skills: Axes, Engineering and geology. 
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: N/A (Currently busy with Levinskies, if that counts.)
Why you?: Who doesn't want a 16cm tall midget to come with em?))

Sorry! Gnengniegor has been DECLINED, for above stated reason.

I have been made aware I got AM and PM confused on the time limit. Those are the current list, but I will consider changing it if anyone else posts!

((FUCK I MISSED IT

Buy you said you might change it depending on if anyone else posts so...

Character Name: Ryder Ayron
Discord ID:  Sonster25 #2459
Character Skills:  Slight engineering, proficiency with tech and computers, coder, decryptier, can use pistols. And has on his person at all times a router to connect to the Nexus, a power source, and a emergency beacon.
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: He hasn't been to the Undercypt to explore but has been there during the Prisilite Prix so he knows what could be down their slightly. Though in adventuring in general he is in the explorer unit ion the Atlas Corps so he does adventure to new lands and sometime known lands multiple times.
Why you?: There is not anyone here yet who is a techie so if there is problems with technology Ryder can give a solution that does not involve smashing a computer. ))

18 minutes ago, *Kaio* said:

((FUCK I MISSED IT

Buy you said you might change it depending on if anyone else posts so...

Character Name: Ryder Ayron
Discord ID:  Sonster25 #2459
Character Skills:  Slight engineering, proficiency with tech and computers, coder, decryptier, can use pistols. And has on his person at all times a router to connect to the Nexus, a power source, and a emergency beacon.
Character Experience with UC/Adventuring: He hasn't been to the Undercypt to explore but has been there during the Prisilite Prix so he knows what could be down their slightly. Though in adventuring in general he is in the explorer unit ion the Atlas Corps so he does adventure to new lands and sometime known lands multiple times.
Why you?: There is not anyone here yet who is a techie so if there is problems with technology Ryder can give a solution that does not involve smashing a computer. ))

Forgive me but we are no longer taking applications! Sorry, better luck next time!