• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.

// Club SOLUS Introduces VR Game: SHATTERSTONE \\

11 posts in this topic

xltROup.png

Club SOLUS Introduces SHATTERSTONE

S1k82uO.png

Greetings, Haven Citizen or Fringe Dweller. Club SOLUS is pleased to announce that it has imported a famous virtual reality arena game called Shatterstone from the Rantori capital planet of Kamdor, and has set up a multiplayer server in no other than Haven City.

MS3LXMH.png

The Shatterstone machine is located in the Arcade within Club SOLUS. Matches are primarily designed for four players in mind, but more can be added using the backup VR headsets the machine has. Once you are in, you will be transported to the starting area where you choose two abilities and your weapon. Once all players are ready, they will be teleported into the map and the battle will begin. ((To access it, press E on the Shatterstone machine.))

Club SOLUS is excited to allow the patrons of the club to play Shatterstone, and may perhaps even host tournaments. We hope people have fun playing Shatterstone, and even use it as an alternative to physical violence.

S1k82uO.png

// A moderated section is available for comments. \\

// Attached is an image of the scoreboard. Whoever these PEE and POO users are, they are extremely skilled at the game. //

scoreboard.png.25a923d3decb38b0ad439d5d3

//GV leaves a reply//
too easy :P

39 minutes ago, Hjalmar said:

// Attached is an image of the scoreboard. Whoever these PEE and POO users are, they are extremely skilled at the game. //

scoreboard.png.25a923d3decb38b0ad439d5d3

// User TWW replies to this comment, with a picture. The picture shows someone with the name TAL who stole 2nd, with 11000 points. //

Just now, Capslock said:

// User TWW replies to this comment, with a picture. The picture shows someone with the name TAL who stole rank 1, with 15000 points. //

(( I don't see how a 1v1 score could beat a 2v2 but sure :-] ))

3 minutes ago, Capslock said:

// User TWW replies to this comment, with a picture. The picture shows someone with the name TAL who stole rank 1, with 15000 points. //

(( i dont think so :) ))

1 minute ago, Hjalmar said:

(( I don't see how a 1v1 score could beat a 2v2 but sure :-] ))

(( More points to just one person instead of it being spread between the two people in a team is my reasoning. ))

1 minute ago, Capslock said:

(( More points to just one person instead of it being spread between the two people in a team is my reasoning. ))

(( 2 kills = more points, fool ))

5 minutes ago, G V said:

(( 2 kills = more points, fool ))

(( Edited the post. ))

//Lange leaves a review - 10/10//

Brilliant game to play with friends, it's almost addicting. I can see why it caught on fast in Kamdor, this thing is a blast with friends. Just don't accidentally kill your teammates.