Krowski does free art for you

27 posts in this topic

Hello I will do art for you if you want some art.

Examples;

Spoiler

some_random_sprites_by_krowski-dazggee.pshin_kali_spider_commission_by_krowski-dshin_kali_flying_beast_commision_by_krow17542fd45b6c8495872007bc6c53ed19.pngc76b3ba7141aefb191cdcb3c6df1aace.png284f313fefdde3d137002ee70d8fcfd5.png6899b2e22b86e87f5d593149b2423ce0.png7eaf0c64c8cbd7248abdcd01577140c8.png

Thanks for perusing.

7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first

 

 

also gl krowski

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, krowski said:

Hello I will do art for you if you want some art.

Examples;

  Hide contents

some_random_sprites_by_krowski-dazggee.p

Thanks for perusing.

i like the big floating cube a lot

it has nice shading

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost really needs his tail, if you think you could do that. Here's an example of Lost unveiling it:

"From his posterior beneath his coat, a fox-tail of many, many teal-hued wires would whip out and swish gently back and forth. The tail reached about a foot above Lost's head and avoided touching anything that looked remotely electronic or metal."

S'il vous plait?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance you could make me something like this? Ty kindly

400px-Firefly1.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EPS-Reborn said:

 

Gimme pic of lost's sprite

4 hours ago, Hjalmar said:

 

yes

4 hours ago, Dorfus said:

 

yes

3 hours ago, evanthebruce said:

 

yes

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, krowski said:

Gimme pic of lost's sprite

ok

yes

yes

59447341b9d9c_ScreenShot2017-06-16at8.08 Lost on a pedestal

Also, an old cartoon of mine that might help with the appearance of the tail.

File_000.thumb.jpeg.7dc8e823e232098ddc4a

(Panel 10, specifically)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Draw a pirate penguin to fit in with my little guys please.

Captain Agnarr and First Mate Freyr for reference.

unknown.png.fcf004bec54e13dd95e3d8e9dc1dHatty_7_16_1.png.d5d344b076b70494f7b63c3

Other then being a penguin and a pirate, go wild I'll put it on my ship when you're done.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can u plz make pixel art of this and add it as a item or whatever in the game thank u

h3h3-theme-song-one-upped.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey would you mind if you did a sprite of the following pistol though just in a purple color, and if you can make the lights on it functional and pink that would be great too! 

http://imgur.com/a/PzPJe

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, EPS-Reborn said:

 

704150bc6ed176bdec8093a3099ed22d.png04b3355a2b6911df2cb979e0d0cdd16d.png

Tried my best, how's this look?9f402408530cf632d25dd031d7a31cdf.png

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, krowski said:

704150bc6ed176bdec8093a3099ed22d.png04b3355a2b6911df2cb979e0d0cdd16d.png

Tried my best, how's this look?9f402408530cf632d25dd031d7a31cdf.png

 

I love it. Can you send me it as a command text file so I can spawn it in?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EPS-Reborn said:

I love it. Can you send me it as a command text file so I can spawn it in?

Not sure quite how to do that. Sorrrrry. Modding citizen in discord may be able to help you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, krowski said:

Not sure quite how to do that. Sorrrrry. Modding citizen in discord may be able to help you.

No worries! Thank you so much.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, d3er said:

can u plz make pixel art of this and add it as a item or whatever in the game thank u

 

oh yeah here is also a command so anyone can spawn it in.

 

 

CustomHatCommand.txt

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok thanks boss i got some m0re work for u bro could u plz make graffiti art spray of this picture

1477141732157.png.3ef7bf8ce7d3b8b4206687c1edc8de6e.png.e09b2866e6d479d78745a6f77cac50ac.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ay lad, could you make me a book to hold and a phone please? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2017, 2:19:15, zecon125 said:

Draw a pirate penguin to fit in with my little guys please.

Captain Agnarr and First Mate Freyr for reference.

unknown.png.fcf004bec54e13dd95e3d8e9dc1dHatty_7_16_1.png.d5d344b076b70494f7b63c3

Other then being a penguin and a pirate, go wild I'll put it on my ship when you're done.

f12ed73f7494f368a3cae4b1adf1f452.png1dff6d954548c0ab26d7108442047692.png<-

He likes rum

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, krowski said:

f12ed73f7494f368a3cae4b1adf1f452.png1dff6d954548c0ab26d7108442047692.png<-

He likes rum

Thank you!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2017, 3:30:33, GamerCharacter said:

Ay lad, could you make me a book to hold and a phone please? 

Oh hey, did you want me to make you a command to spawn those in?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.