• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

// SOLUS Industries searching for: ENGINEERS, FACTORY MANAGERS, NUCLEAR SCIENTISTS //

6 posts in this topic

WHTsCuc.png

<:: Entering database... ::>

Welcome guest.

gJCXJaY.png

Greetings, Haven Citizen or Fringe dweller. We at the newly formed Solus Industries, with the funds being gathered from Club Solus, are forming a company dedicated to the extraction, refinement, and exportation of the bountiful solarium content in the crust of the moon of Haven. We require engineers to maintain factory equipment purchased primarily from the Atlas Corporation and to develop Solus Industries. We also require a skilled manager to manage the day-to-day operations of our first mining outpost in the Corrav District, the Corona Mining Outpost. Dedicated workers are required to refurbish the outpost into a solarium mining outpost. We also require scientists in the atomic field to advance our studies.

With your help, Solus Industries will flourish together as a team.

If you are interested, please contact Solus Industries co-owners Sinji Ekta ( @PrivateNomad ) or Eunice ( @Hare ).

gJCXJaY.png

(( why is this featured ))

//GV leaves a reply//
wtf a club has it's own mining industry???

6 hours ago, Hjalmar said:

(( why is this featured ))

(( Nomad gets featured posts ))

(( wtf can my company get featured too?? ))

//Nebula makes a post//

SAIL, REPLY TO THAT AD FOR A JOB AT THE MININ' PLACE. SAY I CAN DO THE ATOMIC STUDY THING AND PUT SOME BIG WORDS TO SEEM LIKE I KNOW WHAT I AM DOIN'. NOW I JUST NEED TO REMEMBER HOW TO MAKE YA SEND. HEY GYGAX, HOW DO YA SEND MESSAGES WITH THE VOICE CONTROL THING AGAIN? YOU MEAN I JUST SAY

//end of message//

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0