• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.

//Xexanoth for Senate Q&A//

5 posts in this topic

//An apparently quickly made post on the Haven political forum//

Hello! I'm Xexanoth, and I'm hoping to get a Senate seat for the remainder of this term. 

Willing to answer any and all questions.

//User Ant1er responds//

"What are your political views and what do you intend to bring to Haven?"

//End//

//User Xexy replies//

Kinda a loaded question there, really hoping for more narrow ones, but uh. I'm just trying to make Haven a better place. The Guard is vastly underfunded, Mael's death is still a mystery, and Corrav still suffers from rampant crime. By addressing the first problem, we can hit the other two. A small increase in excise taxes could bring much-needed funds to the guard, and that can be split down the line with better equipment and better training. 
I can't help but notice that there aren't many local Haven businesses. My solution to encourage business growth on Haven, and hopefully supply jobs with it, is to offer tax relief to businesses founded on Haven by Haven citizens.
If you have more specific questions, I'm an open book

//End//

//Snip replies.//

Following the recent spurt of violence from the previously deadbeat shifter Crowebar, what would be your policies to deal with such things in the future?

54 minutes ago, Nin said:

//Snip replies.//

Following the recent spurt of violence from the previously deadbeat shifter Crowebar, what would be your policies to deal with such things in the future?

//Another Response//

Sensitivity training for the Guard. The guard is meant to protect the people, not endanger them. This is a failure in properly training them to do so. If a guard commits a crime or does other extreme public endangerment, then they should be tried like anyone else. Thank you for your question