• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.

-Shuttle Cymbeline Log 2-

5 posts in this topic

-Shuttle Cymbeline - Log Date May 5th, 3283-

[1]--Some form of pulse struck the shuttle. My navigation sensors are devastated, my FTL drive is severed by probably a few lightyears. If I can jury-rig my teleporter, I might be capable of getting help. For now, I'm stuck in orbit around an unknown Earth-like planet. No stations in orbit, no large structures on the surface. Let's hope I can get the supplies I need.

[2]--Jury-rigged teleporter? Check. Sustainable teleporter? Nope. I'll have to limit my visits to outposts to a little under an hour, otherwise the tether will overheat.

[3]--When I got back from a supply run today, the teleporter overloaded. Irreparable. Not even the GENIUS that I am (sarcasm intended.) could fix it. I guess it's time to set up fort here.

((are these meant to be broadcasts of logs or like a blog on a web page or something or what))

((Well, they're meant to be logs on the shuttle's computer that only he can read IC, but anyone who wants to read OOC. I'll remove them if I'm not supposed to post them like this XD))

((Na I'm not telling you to remove them I was just wondering, was planning on interacting with ic if they were broadcasts))

((Ah, sorry. Plus the date I put is a year old in the timeline XD))