• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.

//A Grand Opening//

11 posts in this topic

//Redpunk09 replies//

What is this some kinda classy club or something? I aint goin if thers no good music or cheap drinks.

// Engigear replies //

Well you did it. I'll try to stop by.

Posted (edited)

//Lange's artist nexus account responds to the post.//

"I talked with one of the owners, and I'm going to be DJ'ing at Club Solus starting with its grand opening. I'll be releasing an EP at the grand opening and playing it live!"

~DJ Avalice

Edited by Short-Factor

// RuvPraJones replies //

Looks like a nice place to relax. I hope the music is abled to get that ringing from the tree out of my earholes.

7 minutes ago, Short-Factor said:

//Lange's artist nexus account responds to the post.//

"I"

~DJ Avalice

// AhsanAS leaves a reply. //

My patronage was lost the moment that the owner decided to employ known criminals and murderers, especially those indicted in terrorist attacks against Haven itself.

It's also Ramadan.

Ramadan Mubarak, citizens.

// End. //

2 hours ago, Hjalmar said:

//Reply

What kind of devout Muslim would solicit such a business in the first place? A nightclub, home to such haram behavior and substances, it is no place for the ummah, surely only for the kuffar.

22 minutes ago, WowGain said:

//Reply

What kind of devout Muslim would solicit such a business in the first place? A nightclub, home to such haram behavior and substances, it is no place for the ummah, surely only for the kuffar.

// AhsanAS leaves a reply. //

Any kuffar joys such as zinna or consuming of haram substances are of course below me.

Although, with the example of a public night-club I would gesture to it being more makruh than haram - that is if it is a tame enough place to be on a central Haven thoroughfare, but having known murderers on its payroll only confirms any suspicion of illicit activity.

It is of paramount necessity to live by the teachings of our beloved prophet, and drinking freshly squeezed orange juice among trusted company does not challenge this.

Sign a name on your post next time, so I know which citizen is trying to create a new hadith.

// End. //

//570n3cha1n replies//

Sounds interesting.

// A message is left by user SlyFox, presumably someone else who is associated with the Club Solus. //

Due to complications, the Grand Opening is being delayed until tonight! But don't worry, it'll be even better as planned, I promise.

// A message was posted by user Beard //

Good day to you, sir. I have sent a working application for this delightful tavern but have not yet been informed whether it has reached ye. If it did not or got caught in the vastness of cyberspace, I will resend it gladly.

Otherwise I'd ask ye politely to at least inform me of my rejection, if such took place.

Yours truly
Benedict Boltbard