• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.

// Levinskies //

29 posts in this topic

// The Page is shown primarily on starcharting websites, adventures guilds, and archaeology websites. It's small, but well pronounced through bright colors and cheap, stock lighting bolt effects. //

Are you looking for Adventure?

Thrills?

Possible Riches?

Then Levinskies is for you!

Levinskies is a small asteroid belt deep in dark space, home of a once large pirate band long gone.

The small, super dense cores of these rocks allows the largest of which to sustain a small bit of life, a veritable oasis in the dark.

But there's always a catch.

As it's name implies, Levinskies happens to be surrounded by a large area of latent electromagicnism, caused by nearby suns! Simply venturing in may result in ship disablement and stranding.

However, friends, I may take you there, due to a highly shielded ship!

Or, if you believe yourself the caliber, I will sell you the coordinates of Levinskies (Your eyes only!).

Flying the Levinskies could never be easier with my charting, so hop on my express. You will have 7 days in this lovely place if you come with me.

(disclaimer; Levinskies is highly dangerous. if you value your safety, do not venture in)

Levinskies Roundtrip: 4,500px.

Coordinates: 10,000px.

Hope to see you flying the Levinskies.

(( Levinskies is a event I've been planning for quite awhile, and it will be my first. Expect most of the trip to be quite brutal, due to unforeseen circumstances revalating around said pirates. Full consent will be needed. Event will take place over a discord, and will hopefully take quite awhile. 

Hope to see you there!))

((try not the shred people's characters so hard if their-their main if your gonna use NPCs but don't hesitate if their dumb about it))

3 minutes ago, Hex said:

((try not the shred people's characters so hard if their-their main if your gonna use NPCs but don't hesitate if their dumb about it))

((I tend to keep things somewhat realistic; The amount of brutality will come from their own reasoning and logic. This isn't going to be kind on face tanky characters, plus I've DMed before. And please; I'm not sure anyone would sign up anyway.))

5 minutes ago, Nin said:

((I tend to keep things somewhat realistic; The amount of brutality will come from their own reasoning and logic. This isn't going to be kind on face tanky characters, plus I've DMed before. And please; I'm not sure anyone would sign up anyway.))

((I'm considering signing up and seeing if I could convince some friends to come with because it sounds fun but my main character is a bandit and he's more of a tank than anything and I don't wanna have to clone him if he gets offed.)) @costava

8 minutes ago, Hex said:

((I'm considering signing up and seeing if I could convince some friends to come with because it sounds fun but my main character is a bandit and he's more of a tank than anything and I don't wanna have to clone him if he gets offed.)) @costava

((Just keep your wits about you and don't throw yourself into danger. I'm tough, but it'll be fun. Plus there's gonna be some loot.))

1 minute ago, Nin said:

((Just keep your wits about you and don't throw yourself into danger. I'm tough, but it'll be fun. Plus there's gonna be some loot.))

((fair enough, ill probs be there))

*user under the name Hex transfers 4,500 px and leaves a comment on the site if able* 

"How will the nature of this place effect electronics such as AI or droids?"

//User Torba responds
"Im down for a little adventure. I will pay you when we leave."

6 hours ago, Hex said:

*user under the name Hex transfers 4,500 px and leaves a comment on the site if able* 

"How will the nature of this place effect electronics such as AI or droids?"

//Trvl replies.//

As long as you're shielded until you're on the planet, you'll be fine.

// User BrokenFlash responds privately //

"I'll pay on-board."

3 minutes ago, Kappa said:

// User BrokenFlash responds privately //

"I'll pay on-board."

// Trvl replies. //

See you there!

6 hours ago, Nin said:

(( @Kappa @costava @Hex I'll need your Discords. The event will take place a week from now. ))

((A week from now at what time))

25 minutes ago, Hex said:

((A week from now at what time))

(( 7:00Pm American Central. ))

// User HoneyBuzz left a reply. // 

Will there be any interesting insects?

Just now, flyingseaweed said:

// User HoneyBuzz left a reply. // 

Will there be any interesting insects?

// Trvl Replies. //

I would suppose so, yes. Nobody's been there much, so there's much to document.

1 hour ago, Nin said:

// Trvl Replies. //

I would suppose so, yes. Nobody's been there much, so there's much to document.

// User HoneyBuzz replied. //

Oooo, I'm in!

21 minutes ago, Nin said:

(( 7:00Pm American Central. ))

(( costava and I are Australian so could we work on a middle ground. 7:00pm is about 10:00am here so if it could be on a weekend that would be great))

// User Gnengniegor would comment //

Would there possibly be any abandoned machinery in that area?

((Also, I agree with Hex. It'd be better if it happend on like a saturday))

3 minutes ago, Hex said:

(( costava and I are Australian so could we work on a middle ground. 7:00pm is about 10:00am here so if it could be on a weekend that would be great))

((Sure, we can do that @8jaaroud @Hex ))

4 minutes ago, flyingseaweed said:

// User HoneyBuzz replied. //

Oooo, I'm in!

//Trvl. //

Good to see you onboard.

// User Gnengniegor transfers 4500 px and leaves a comment //

Ah, what the hell. Not like my life is worth much.

Just now, 8jaaroud said:

// User Gnengniegor transfers 4500 px and leaves a comment //

Ah, what the hell. Not like my life is worth much.

// Trvl replies. //

Welcome aboard!

//User Echoadministration.official transfers 4,500 pixels and attempts to sign up for the round trip.//

55 minutes ago, Pinkbat5 said:

//User Echoadministration.official transfers 4,500 pixels and attempts to sign up for the round trip.//

//Trvl replies.//

Welcome aboard.