Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Network exception error's

Question

Title's self explanatory, i haven't been on the actual server in about a year and a few months and now every time i try to join, i just get an error. So far iv tried ticking and unticking settings that some people have said to try, I just checked my firewall and uninstalled and reinstalled the game entirely. Honestly i'm at my limit after spending now a total time of 3 hours and 20ish minutes just to join the damn server. 

Thanks in advance

P.S. my last topic apparently 403'd and i didn't notice so, sorry about that.

2 answers to this question

Hello @Wibble me jim jams.

I had this problem last year but was lucky enough to have it "fix itself" (Here is the link to the old discussion. http://team-starbound.com/index.php?/topic/6488-cant-join-server/#comment-66810)

Now, what can really help you pinpoint the problem is if you try using a friend/cafe's internet. Like I said in the previous link, it worked at my friends house, but not my own. So if you have access to another source to test your connection, I highly suggest doing that so you can remove "Files" and "Firewall" from your troubleshooting list :)

8 minutes ago, Saint said:

Hello @Wibble me jim jams.

I had this problem last year but was lucky enough to have it "fix itself" (Here is the link to the old discussion. http://team-starbound.com/index.php?/topic/6488-cant-join-server/#comment-66810)

Now, what can really help you pinpoint the problem is if you try using a friend/cafe's internet. Like I said in the previous link, it worked at my friends house, but not my own. So if you have access to another source to test your connection, I highly suggest doing that so you can remove "Files" and "Firewall" from your troubleshooting list :)

Sadly i do not, 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0