// HAVEN TIMES △ Citizens Angry! //

5 posts in this topic

HavenHeader.png

// A Haven Times article appears over Fringespace, especially to those in Haven Federation territory. //

OvXEqWA.png

= The Haven Times =

Haven Citizens Angry Over Lack of Progress on Mael Radec Assassination Investigation

Citizens over the Federation have expressed discontent in the lack of apparent progress on the investigation of the assassination of the previous Grand Protector, Mael Radec. In regards to this, a poll was recently given to a large population of Haven citizens:

q8HxuK7.png

In further criticism of the current Senate, Dr. Nathaniel Rendori, known for his previous statements in opposition of the Non-aggression Pact between the Atlas Corporation and the Haven Federation, released a statement:

"The Senate needs to push through this investigation. Every Havenite mourns Mael Radec, and many Havenites want to know who was truly behind the assassination of our beloved leader. To not pursue this investigation would be traitorous to Haven."

In related news, Citizens are beginning to feel the impact of the Erchius fuel shortage as the need for interstellar transportation rises. Citizens wishing to take vacation on other worlds such as the new urban landscape of asteroid city "Clop Clop" or other natural wonders find the lack of erchius to be a major obstacle, grounding them to Haven.

HavenHeader.png

//user batwingedboi replies//

As a former assassin/bounty hunter I think I could help.

13 hours ago, NublarRex said:

As a former assassin/bounty hunter I think I could help.

// AoE replies //

No.

32 minutes ago, Skid723 said:

// AoE replies //

No.

Fair enough...

22 hours ago, PrivateNomad said:

// snip //

"The Senate needs to push through this investigation. Every Havenite mourns Mael Radec, and many Havenites want to know who was truly behind the assassination of our beloved leader. To not pursue this investigation would be traitorous to Haven."

// User AhsanullahAS comments on this statement. //HavenHeader.png

I am interested on your source stating that the investigation is not being "pushed through".

The senate is doing as much as we can to resolve this pressing issue, and it is both a fallacy and a scathing insult to suggest that nothing is being done. We too would like to know who did the act, and constant hounding from those who are significantly less informed than those directly pursuing the investigation will only hinder us.

Please, we request patience, especially as Radec's death was barely a month ago. All information that is deemed worthy of public knowledge will be released in due course.

We can only do our best.

Sincerely,

1.png.96266b0ea353872825a230b41aea8916.p Senator Ahsanullah al-Saqqaf.

HavenHeader.png