• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.
    • ~ Remember to Vote for the Server! ~   07/05/2016

https://starbound-servers.net/server/185/
    • -= To all New Players =-   10/02/2016

Welcome to Galaxy Citizen, new player! Feel free to introduce yourself, and read our guides on RP if you need to, check out our lore and get a feel for it, and remember to contact any of our staff if you need anything. GC is a serious roleplay server which means we cater to users who enjoy immersive roleplay both on the server and even off of it. Remember to read our rules for both OOC and IC matters and to be courteous to others. Other than that, to get started, just go to the Outpost and check out the Two-Stop teleporter for our list of player-made hubs - you can also spawn your own hub teleporter by going into singleplayer, and after typing /admin, doing '/spawnitem 2stoptele' and placing it.  If you like it here a lot, remember to vote and help us keep up! also, remember good grammar

~  @PrivateNomad, friendly neighborhood CM
    • =Current Weekly Update=   03/11/2017

• New Discord!   04/28/2017

For various reasons, we've moved to a new Discord. Follow this link to gain access. Just a note, the Dark Citizen rank is no more, as Discord has new rules about NSFW chats. It'll now ask you to confirm you are 18+. https://discord.gg/qqaN8pG

//A signal from space.//

156 posts in this topic

Just now, EPS-Reborn said:

Lost would look over the sword. "This is Diode, but... I guess he's not awake, or something..." He'd continue examining the sword, perhaps testing Diode's weight. 

(( @ZachChase ))

//Zero ports, no plug in- no power on, nothing, just a sword. It wasn't that heavy but it was still awkward to hold because of its large size.//

//The sludgeskin would repeat their question, walking a step forward and looking like they might draw a weapon.//

":Person::blood::equal::knife::blood:"

4 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

//Zero ports, no plug in- no power on, nothing, just a sword. It wasn't that heavy but it was still awkward to hold because of its large size.//

"Relax," Lost said to the sludgeskin, "I'm not going to try swinging this at you or anything. I just want to wake Diode up."

13 minutes ago, Deleted said:

//The sludgeskin would repeat their question, walking a step forward and looking like they might draw a weapon.//

":Person::blood::equal::knife::blood:"

"Relax," Lost said to the sludgeskin, "I'm not going to try swinging this at you or anything. I just want to wake Diode up."

//If the sludgeskin were to grab their weapon the Diode would faintly glow.//

//They didn't, although thinking to themselves for a second. They'd go over to the Glitch body, gripping it. After a delay, they would drag it towards the sword.//

":Thinking:"

Just now, Deleted said:

//They didn't, although thinking to themselves for a second. They'd go over to the Glitch body, gripping it. After a delay, they would drag it towards the sword.//

//The sword would continue to shimmer, but the light would slowly be dying.//

2 minutes ago, Deleted said:

Just now, ZachChase said:

//The sword would continue to shimmer, but the light would slowly be dying.//

Lost would be studying the glow of the sword with great intrigue, how it seemed to glow brighter when the Sludgeskin approached him somewhat threateningly and how it was barely being maintained now. "I have an idea on what might help, but it's a little... Risky." He'd turn to Silvia. "You think those guys who attacked me earlier downstairs might try to follow us again, Silvia?"

Lost would be studying the glow of the sword with great intrigue, how it seemed to glow brighter when the Sludgeskin approached him somewhat threateningly and how it was barely being maintained now. "I have an idea on what might help, but it's a little... Risky." He'd turn to Silvia. "You think those guys who attacked me earlier downstairs might try to follow us again, Silvia?"

//Silvia shook her head.//

"They may be dumb- not dumb enough to near Percent10."

"Not know he dead yet."

//Percent10's body would shift a bit- the Diode would glow stronger as his hands tried to reach for something, anything... trying to drag himself away. Looks like he really hadn't bit the dust just yet.//

3 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

//Silvia shook her head.//

"They may be dumb- not dumb enough to near Percent10."

"Not know he dead yet."

//Percent10's body would shift a bit- the Diode would glow stronger as his hands tried to reach for something, anything... trying to drag himself away. Looks like he really hadn't bit the dust just yet.//

Lost would see this, then slowly and carefully bring the sword over, noticing that the closer the hands were to just about anything, the brighter the sword glowed... So Lost would gesture to Neske to step back.
(( @Deleted ))

//The jelly thing would stomp on their resching arm, their bow jumping out of their leg, a hard-light arrow forming as they drew it at the head of the robot bastard.//

1 minute ago, EPS-Reborn said:

Lost would see this, then slowly and carefully bring the sword over, noticing that the closer the hands were to just about anything, the brighter the sword glowed... So Lost would gesture to Neske to step back.
(( @Deleted ))

Just now, Deleted said:

//The jelly thing would stomp on their resching arm, their bow jumping out of their leg, a hard-light arrow forming as they drew it at the head of the robot bastard.//

//Percent10 wouldn't do anything he just laid there with shivered breathes, the Diode would grow brighter the closer it got to him- if Lost were to test or figure this out a worried feeling would sweep over the Glitch.//

//They would fire the arrow directly into the Glitches neck, drawing another and firing into it's heart, and then again with another round in it's head, each one exploding except the last.//

1 minute ago, ZachChase said:

//Percent10 wouldn't do anything he just laid there with shivered breathes, the Diode would grow brighter the closer it got to him- if Lost were to test or figure this out a worried feeling would sweep over the Glitch.//

Lost would look at the sword, then at Percent10. After a few moments, he'd take the big-ass sword and drive it in into Percent10's head. Hopefully, this would finish off the Glitch for good and end his suffering.

1 minute ago, EPS-Reborn said:

Lost would look at the sword, then at Percent10. After a few moments, he'd take the big-ass sword and drive it in into Percent10's head. Hopefully, this would finish off the Glitch for good and end his suffering.

//As his mind shattered into billions of bytes of data he'd give out his last words.//

"Error." "Guess 1 w0n't die in v@2awd"

//His voice would be distorted and twisted- breaking up into static before finally vanishing.//

//The sword would begin to glow multiple colors before finally waking up the Diode's voice could be heard again- though it seemed to be a bit different from the hologram, more feminine in nature now.//

"...is this real?"

//As his mind shattered into billions of bytes of data he'd give out his last words.//

"Error." "Guess 1 w0n't die in v@2awd"

//His voice would be distorted and twisted- breaking up into static before finally vanishing.//

//The sword would begin to glow multiple colors before finally waking up the Diode's voice could be heard again- though it seemed to be a bit different from the hologram, more feminine in nature now.//

"...is this real?"

Lost sighed in relief. "Good morning, Diode. Did you sleep well?"

Lost sighed in relief. "Good morning, Diode. Did you sleep well?"

"It's been a long time." "...and this isn't the final step."

"I need you to find me a few things and bring them to the gate."

3 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

"It's been a long time." "...and this isn't the final step."

"I need you to find me a few things and bring them to the gate."

"The gate? You mean the asteroid?" Lost asked, tilting his head.

2 minutes ago, EPS-Reborn said:

"The gate? You mean the asteroid?" Lost asked, tilting his head.

"It's where my automated response system was... the hologram."

"Question, while exploring the asteroid did you find a large- ...person sized metal container?"

Just now, ZachChase said:

"It's where my automated response system was... the hologram."

"Question, while exploring the asteroid did you find a large- ...person sized metal container?"

Lost would have blinked a couple of times - if he only had eyes - and scratched his ferozium plastic chin. "Now that you mention it..." He'd activate his H-Nad and make a call.

"ShadowHunter, come in."

"Oh, you're alive? What happened down there?" His voice would be loud enough for everyone in the arena to hear.

"I managed to defeat Percent10–" He looked at the sword, the Floran, and the Sludgeskin. "–with some help, and I need you to confirm something. On the asteroid, near the chamber where the hologram was, was there some kind of large, person-sized metal container?"

"... Hold on, let me check." There'd be a pause in the call as Valerius would beam back down onto the asteroid in his spacesuit.

"... Yes, I can confirm the presence of a large, 'person-sized' metal container, as you say. Why?"

Lost would turn to Diode and nod.

Lost would have blinked a couple of times - if he only had eyes - and scratched his ferozium plastic chin. "Now that you mention it..." He'd activate his H-Nad and make a call.

"ShadowHunter, come in."

"Oh, you're alive? What happened down there?" His voice would be loud enough for everyone in the arena to hear.

"I managed to defeat Percent10–" He looked at the sword, the Floran, and the Sludgeskin. "–with some help, and I need you to confirm something. On the asteroid, near the chamber where the hologram was, was there some kind of large, person-sized metal container?"

"... Hold on, let me check." There'd be a pause in the call as Valerius would beam back down onto the asteroid in his spacesuit.

"... Yes, I can confirm the presence of a large, 'person-sized' metal container, as you say. Why?"

Lost would turn to Diode and nod.

"Did you check if there was anything inside it...?"

"We need whats inside of there for the next step of freeing me."

"Did you check if there was anything inside it...?"

"We need whats inside of there for the next step of freeing me."

"... Hmm. The plot thickens. Should I have Valerius beam to us, then, once he finds it? And... What exactly is it we're looking for? Because I can assure you we haven't opened it yet."

"... Hmm. The plot thickens. Should I have Valerius beam to us, then, once he finds it? And... What exactly is it we're looking for? Because I can assure you we haven't opened it yet."

"You'll know once we get to it- it's... hard to explain."

//Silvia would be sitting at the side lines still.//

"Can still go with, right?"

The sludge stood there, watching them. They held the bow casually. The black beads for her eyes flicking between people.

16 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

"You'll know once we get to it- it's... hard to explain."

//Silvia would be sitting at the side lines still.//

"Can still go with, right?"

Lost would nod, then return to his call with Valerius. "See if you can find anything and wait for us to arrive. Be up there in about five, maybe ten minutes." He'd hang up and turn to Silvia. "Of course you can. Here..." Lost would walk over to her and open a different function of his H-Nad. A holographic window would pop up with the words 'Emergency Beam?' written in big letters and two buttons marked "Yes" and "No" just underneath. Lost would hand Silvia the H-Nad and point at the "Yes" button. "Press that to beam up to my ship." Lost would pick up the big sword and glance Diode over. "By any chance, Diode, would you happen to have a sheath that goes with you? Or am I going to have to carry you the whole way?"

4 minutes ago, EPS-Reborn said:

Lost would nod, then return to his call with Valerius. "See if you can find anything and wait for us to arrive. Be up there in about five, maybe ten minutes." He'd hang up and turn to Silvia. "Of course you can. Here..." Lost would walk over to her and open a different function of his H-Nad. A holographic window would pop up with the words 'Emergency Beam?' written in big letters and two buttons marked "Yes" and "No" just underneath. Lost would hand Silvia the H-Nad and point at the "Yes" button. "Press that to beam up to my ship." Lost would pick up the big sword and glance Diode over. "By any chance, Diode, would you happen to have a sheath that goes with you? Or am I going to have to carry you the whole way?"

//Silvia nodded, pressing the button- getting beamed off to the ship.//

"I do not have a sheath." "I do have a stand on the asteroid though, you need to place me there to open the gate."