• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.
    • ~ Remember to Vote for the Server! ~   07/05/2016

https://starbound-servers.net/server/185/
    • -= To all New Players =-   10/02/2016

Welcome to Galaxy Citizen, new player! Feel free to introduce yourself, and read our guides on RP if you need to, check out our lore and get a feel for it, and remember to contact any of our staff if you need anything. GC is a serious roleplay server which means we cater to users who enjoy immersive roleplay both on the server and even off of it. Remember to read our rules for both OOC and IC matters and to be courteous to others. Other than that, to get started, just go to the Outpost and check out the Two-Stop teleporter for our list of player-made hubs - you can also spawn your own hub teleporter by going into singleplayer, and after typing /admin, doing '/spawnitem 2stoptele' and placing it.  If you like it here a lot, remember to vote and help us keep up! also, remember good grammar

~  @PrivateNomad, friendly neighborhood CM
    • =Current Weekly Update=   03/11/2017

• New Discord!   04/28/2017

For various reasons, we've moved to a new Discord. Follow this link to gain access. Just a note, the Dark Citizen rank is no more, as Discord has new rules about NSFW chats. It'll now ask you to confirm you are 18+. https://discord.gg/qqaN8pG

//A signal from space.//

156 posts in this topic

//They would draw their bow, unfolding itself to hold it sideways. Three hard-light arrows forming in it.// ":Angry::bow::blood:" They would beam to their minds.

48 minutes ago, Deleted said:

//They would draw their bow, unfolding itself to hold it sideways. Three hard-light arrows forming in it.// ":Angry::bow::blood:" They would beam to their minds.

//As they drew their bow, the Glitch would react- either rolling out of the way of the arrows or firing an arrow back at the subhuman- depending on how long it took until they actually fired.//

3 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

//As they drew their bow, the Glitch would react- either rolling out of the way of the arrows or firing an arrow back at the subhuman- depending on how long it took until they actually fired.//

//They didn't fire, jumping to the side as their target fired, quickly switching to holding the bow vertically and taking a split second to line up the shot and fire the three arrows at the Glitch.//

3 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

Seeing that the Glitch was distracted, Lost would dispel his shield and start running towards Percent10, and his two shoulder-bound spider droids would fire again at Percent10's center of mass while he heated up his gauntlets once more. 

5 minutes ago, Deleted said:

//They didn't fire, jumping to the side as their target fired, quickly switching to holding the bow vertically and taking a split second to line up the shot and fire the three arrows at the Glitch.//

//The Glitch would lower his bow, rolling out of the way of the incoming arrows- one of the would graze his armor's side.//

5 minutes ago, EPS-Reborn said:

Seeing that the Glitch was distracted, Lost would dispel his shield and start running towards Percent10, and his two shoulder-bound spider droids would fire again at Percent10's center of mass while he heated up his gauntlets once more. 

//As he rolled- he would be shot by the two spider droids, getting hit in the chest twice, but was still standing. As he stood he'd with draw a katana, off his back- approaching the novakid with his blade unsheathed.//

//The arrows would explode as they missed, the shards of hard-light doing little damage and traveling little distance before vanishing. As the prior arrows exploded, another three formed in the bow, aiming slightly ahead of the figure; anticipating for movement. After a split second to draw, they would fire the arrows whistling through the air at them.// ":Robot::x::knife:"

59 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

//The Glitch would lower his bow, rolling out of the way of the incoming arrows- one of the would graze his armor's side.//

//As he rolled- he would be shot by the two spider droids, getting hit in the chest twice, but was still standing. As he stood he'd with draw a katana, off his back- approaching the novakid with his blade unsheathed.//

Lost's droids would fire again, this time going for the glitch's knees, and then Lost would attempt to use his gauntlets to fire a hefty blast of plasma into the glitch.

50 minutes ago, Deleted said:

//The arrows would explode as they missed, the shards of hard-light doing little damage and traveling little distance before vanishing. As the prior arrows exploded, another three formed in the bow, aiming slightly ahead of the figure; anticipating for movement. After a split second to draw, they would fire the arrows whistling through the air at them.// ":Robot::x::knife:"

42 minutes ago, EPS-Reborn said:

Lost's droids would fire again, this time going for the glitch's knees, and then Lost would attempt to use his gauntlets to fire a hefty blast of plasma into the glitch.

//The Glitch saw it out of the corner of his eye but there was nothing he could do to stop it- though two of the arrows missed their target, one would hit him in the head, exploding like the others, hitting him out of the way of Lost's attack. He didn't seem to get back up after that.//

1 hour ago, ZachChase said:

Lost's droids would fire once more, this time going for the glitch's head, and then Lost would attempt to slash Percent10's chest open. If he wasn't dead already, he sure would be now.

The subhuman would draw another shot, aiming it at Lost. ":Person::tag::question::bow::blood:"

19 minutes ago, EPS-Reborn said:

Lost's droids would fire once more, this time going for the glitch's head, and then Lost would attempt to slash Percent10's chest open. If he wasn't dead already, he sure would be now.

8 minutes ago, Deleted said:

The subhuman would draw another shot, aiming it at Lost. ":Person::tag::question::bow::blood:"

//The Glitch would still be alive, slowly getting up- dropping his weapons.//

"Sad." "Guess its finally-" "Happy." "over." "Joking." "Good luck finding that sword...- and watch your back."

//Percent10 would collapse, landing forward on his face- Silvia stared in awe at this, still hiding, jolting up as she saw the subhuman aiming at Lost.//

7 minutes ago, Deleted said:

2 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

//The Glitch would still be alive, slowly getting up- dropping his weapons.//

"Sad." "Guess its finally-" "Happy." "over." "Joking." "Good luck finding that sword...- and watch your back."

//Percent10 would collapse, landing forward on his face- Silvia stared in awe at this, still hiding, jolting up as she saw the subhuman aiming at Lost.//

"I'm sorry," Lost said, "But I suppose you'll get your wish, at least." He turned to see the subhuman aiming down the sights, and sighed. He'd deactivate his plasma blade and tried to make it clear he was no threat to the subhuman. "I suppose you may be confused, my friend, but I have no quarrel with you. In fact, I suppose I should thank you for your wondrous display of skill in archery." He pointed at Percent10's metal remains, all the while trying to make it clear with his tone of voice that he meant no harm. "This man here is largely responsible for the collapse of this once great kingdom. I simply attempted to make him atone for his actions." He would adjust his coat and hat. "Now please, if you will excuse me... I must find someone."

//The purple jelly-looking sludgeskin in light knight-looking armor lowered their weapon, the arrow getting chipped away as they slowly reset their draw. Their black beads watched them under the purple jelly. They had no mouth.// ":Person::tag::question:"

//They would repeat, watching him carefully.//

1 minute ago, Deleted said:

//The purple jelly-looking sludgeskin in light knight-looking armor lowered their weapon, the arrow getting chipped away as they slowly reset their draw. Their black beads watched them under the purple jelly. They had no mouth.// ":Person::tag::question:"

//They would repeat, watching him carefully.//

The two spider droids on Lost's shoulders would return to inside Lost's coat, and his gauntlets would cool off. "Lost Reborn is my name," Lost said, hoping that he was answering whatever question this person was trying to pose, "And judging by your attire, I'm guessing you're not from around here?"

//They watch him for a second, the bow snapping into a 'U' shape before she put it into an odd slot in her left leg. They shook their head, the jelly that made them shaking with it. In the sunlight, they were translucent, their bones visible in the sludge.//

2 minutes ago, Deleted said:

//They watch him for a second, the bow snapping into a 'U' shape before she put it into an odd slot in her left leg. They shook their head, the jelly that made them shaking with it. In the sunlight, they were translucent, their bones visible in the sludge.//

6 minutes ago, EPS-Reborn said:

The two spider droids on Lost's shoulders would return to inside Lost's coat, and his gauntlets would cool off. "Lost Reborn is my name," Lost said, hoping that he was answering whatever question this person was trying to pose, "And judging by your attire, I'm guessing you're not from around here?"

//Silvia continued to peer behind the table getting out as soon as all their weapons were put away. Proceeding to point at the subhuman.//

"What is doing there?" "Looks... odd."

He nodded, then turned to Silvia. "Well, that's exactly a half of my job done here. Now for the last part - do you know where I can find a big, occasionally talking sword?" He'd gesture with his hands, first holding them as far away from each other like 'I caught a fish this big,' only it was, 'I'm looking for a sword this big,' and then he clasped his hands together and made big, over-the-top swinging motions like he was cutting down enemies left and right.

They just stand there, watching everyone silently.

6 minutes ago, EPS-Reborn said:

He nodded, then turned to Silvia. "Well, that's exactly a half of my job done here. Now for the last part - do you know where I can find a big, occasionally talking sword?" He'd gesture with his hands, first holding them as far away from each other like 'I caught a fish this big,' only it was, 'I'm looking for a sword this big,' and then he clasped his hands together and made big, over-the-top swinging motions like he was cutting down enemies left and right.

3 minutes ago, Deleted said:

They just stand there, watching everyone silently.

"Sword?" "Sword." "...hmmm sword." "Sword somewhere here, right?" "Up here." "Rubble garbage hide sword, yes?"

//She'd silently glare at the subhuman, looking around where she was standing... but no sword in sight.//

1 minute ago, ZachChase said:

"Sword?" "Sword." "...hmmm sword." "Sword somewhere here, right?" "Up here." "Rubble garbage hide sword, yes?"

//She'd silently glare at the subhuman, looking around where she was standing... but no sword in sight.//

"Perhaps." He'd go to one of the pillars of rubble and begin removing stones, if such a feat were possible.

The subhuman would watch them. They seemed to be debating options.

2 hours ago, EPS-Reborn said:

"Perhaps." He'd go to one of the pillars of rubble and begin removing stones, if such a feat were possible.

//It would take hours of searching, but if he were diligent enough he would find the sword among the rubble- ...it seemed, different. Powered off if you will. Life didn't seem to be radiating from the sword.//

5 hours ago, ZachChase said:

((Why does it keep quoting the wrong thing on mobile?!?!))

Lost would do two things. First he'd remove the sword from the rubble - albeit, with some effort, given how big it was - and set it on flat ground. Then he'd look for something on the sword that resembled a port, outlet, or circuit... Something he could attach a wire to. 

They watch, ":person::blood::equal::knife::question:: exclamation:"

Lost would look over the sword. "This is Diode, but... I guess he's not awake, or something..." He'd continue examining the sword, perhaps testing Diode's weight. 

(( @ZachChase ))