• Announcements

    • Reminder   04/12/2016

      Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.
    • ~ Remember to Vote for the Server! ~   07/05/2016

      https://starbound-servers.net/server/185/
    • -= To all New Players =-   10/02/2016

      Welcome to Galaxy Citizen, new player! Feel free to introduce yourself, and read our guides on RP if you need to, check out our lore and get a feel for it, and remember to contact any of our staff if you need anything. GC is a serious roleplay server which means we cater to users who enjoy immersive roleplay both on the server and even off of it. Remember to read our rules for both OOC and IC matters and to be courteous to others. Other than that, to get started, just go to the Outpost and check out the Two-Stop teleporter for our list of player-made hubs - you can also spawn your own hub teleporter by going into singleplayer, and after typing /admin, doing '/spawnitem 2stoptele' and placing it.  If you like it here a lot, remember to vote and help us keep up! also, remember good grammar

        ~  @PrivateNomad, friendly neighborhood CM
    • =Current Weekly Update=   03/11/2017

    • New Discord!   04/28/2017

      For various reasons, we've moved to a new Discord. Follow this link to gain access. Just a note, the Dark Citizen rank is no more, as Discord has new rules about NSFW chats. It'll now ask you to confirm you are 18+. https://discord.gg/qqaN8pG

//A signal from space.//

156 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

"Lost name?" "Where did you lose?" "Floran name Silvia."

//Silvia watched as the spiked snakes disguised as bramble would be lured by the light- immediately getting slashed as they came by.//

"Nearing exit. Right here."

//She'd climb up some wood which lead down to a ladder- the ladder would lead outside placing them right above the entrance Lost came through.//

"Nice to meet you, Silvia. And, uh, no, my name is Lost. 'Lost' is my name. It's a little confusing, I know. I guess you could just call me 'Mr. Reborn' if that helps at all." Lost would climb after her and take in his surroundings as he sheathed his blade. If they were nearing where Percent10 was, he felt he needed to be on his guard.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EPS-Reborn said:

"Nice to meet you, Silvia. And, uh, no, my name is Lost. 'Lost' is my name. It's a little confusing, I know. I guess you could just call me 'Mr. Reborn' if that helps at all." Lost would climb after her and take in his surroundings as he sheathed his blade. If they were nearing where Percent10 was, he felt he needed to be on his guard.

"Name... is Lost." "Okay- is very odd."

//Outside would overlook the growling jungle of fierce predators. Above them was a ladder made of plant matter that lead up to the next level of the castle.//

climbthecastle.PNG.d974d5f1e3379c9581243

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

"Name... is Lost." "Okay- is very odd."

//Outside would overlook the growling jungle of fierce predators. Above them was a ladder made of plant matter that lead up to the next level of the castle.//

climbthecastle.PNG.d974d5f1e3379c9581243

Lost would test the strength of the planet matter by tugging three times on it. He'd attempt to jump up and hold onto the plant-matter-ladder to see if it would be able to hold his weight. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EPS-Reborn said:

Valerius would simply bow his head apologetically. "We're very sorry for causing you trouble."

//The little drone glances, or seems to glance, over at the man. It doesn't seem able to communicate properly, unfortunately, but its decline in skittish movement seems to suggest that it's at the very least no longer afraid for its very expendable life.//

//It tries to drift past the man, following his directions in search of an exit.//

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pinkbat5 said:

//The little drone glances, or seems to glance, over at the man. It doesn't seem able to communicate properly, unfortunately, but its decline in skittish movement seems to suggest that it's at the very least no longer afraid for its very expendable life.//

//It tries to drift past the man, following his directions in search of an exit.//

//The drone would find a beampad, which it could use to take to the asteroid or some other location it has visited before, or a pair of big airlock doors, which seem to have an easy operating system installed and could be used to go directly outside into space.//

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EPS-Reborn said:

//The drone would find a beampad, which it could use to take to the asteroid or some other location it has visited before, or a pair of big airlock doors, which seem to have an easy operating system installed and could be used to go directly outside into space.//

//The drone seems most interested in the airlock doors. Without so much as a goodbye, vocal or otherwise, it attempts to enter the airlock chamber and have itself.. well, sucked into space.//

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pinkbat5 said:

//The drone seems most interested in the airlock doors. Without so much as a goodbye, vocal or otherwise, it attempts to enter the airlock chamber and have itself.. well, sucked into space.//

//With a FWOOSH sound, the drone would vanish from Valerius's sight. Hopefully, there was some understanding that the whole "trying to destroy it" thing had been a mistake. With that, Valerius begins preparing to either make some calls or suit up...//

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, EPS-Reborn said:

Lost would test the strength of the planet matter by tugging three times on it. He'd attempt to jump up and hold onto the plant-matter-ladder to see if it would be able to hold his weight. 

ladderup.png.0c4a37db6dac54a42b0cb180ca7

The ladder would take his weight surprisingly well as Silvia would climb up behind him, climbing up to the next level which would lead them into a small market looking place with a bed hanging from the ceiling.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

ladderup.png.0c4a37db6dac54a42b0cb180ca7

The ladder would take his weight surprisingly well as Silvia would climb up behind him, climbing up to the next level which would lead them into a small market looking place with a bed hanging from the ceiling.

Lost would reach the top of the plant-matter-ladder and gaze sadly at the marketplace. "This looks like it was really bustling at one time. Shame that such a grand, beautiful castle is reduced to this." As he advanced carefully forward, he'd ask Silvia, "When you return home, or wherever you're leaving this place for, what do you hope to do, Silvia?"

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EPS-Reborn said:

Lost would reach the top of the plant-matter-ladder and gaze sadly at the marketplace. "This looks like it was really bustling at one time. Shame that such a grand, beautiful castle is reduced to this." As he advanced carefully forward, he'd ask Silvia, "When you return home, or wherever you're leaving this place for, what do you hope to do, Silvia?"

//Silvia thought to herslef for a minute or two- or more...//

"No can tell, home may not worth returning too." "Seek freedom, every day."

//She pointed up at the bed hanging from the ceiling.//

"This has been home for far too long."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

//Silvia thought to herslef for a minute or two- or more...//

"No can tell, home may not worth returning too." "Seek freedom, every day."

//She pointed up at the bed hanging from the ceiling.//

"This has been home for far too long."

"I know the feeling all too well," said Lost, remembering his days as a slave to a Godus Forces breakaway group as he glanced around the room. "Freedom is a wonderful thing, though it takes a lot of willpower to hold onto that freedom and turn it into something special..." He'd glance at Silvia. "But I think I can tell... You have quite a lot of willpower yourself, don't you?" He'd say this while moving onwards.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EPS-Reborn said:

"I know the feeling all too well," said Lost, remembering his days as a slave to a Godus Forces breakaway group as he glanced around the room. "Freedom is a wonderful thing, though it takes a lot of willpower to hold onto that freedom and turn it into something special..." He'd glance at Silvia. "But I think I can tell... You have quite a lot of willpower yourself, don't you?" He'd say this while moving onwards.

//Silvia looked unsure, but shook her head anyway.//

"It grow." "Grew more by fear- loneliness too." "Independent in hell." "Lost many things, forgot many things, but- gaining many things too."

//Nearby were more wooden stairs, leading further up the castle.//

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ZachChase said:

//Silvia looked unsure, but shook her head anyway.//

"It grow." "Grew more by fear- loneliness too." "Independent in hell." "Lost many things, forgot many things, but- gaining many things too."

//Nearby were more wooden stairs, leading further up the castle.//

Lost would listen intently, looking up the stairs. "Well, then," he'd say, "If this is hell... Let's see if we can't kill the devil." He'd ascend, his spider droids returning to his broad shoulders, clinging tightly as he marched on upwards.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EPS-Reborn said:

Lost would listen intently, looking up the stairs. "Well, then," he'd say, "If this is hell... Let's see if we can't kill the devil." He'd ascend, his spider droids returning to his broad shoulders, clinging tightly as he marched on upwards.

//Up at the top of the castle would be in ruins, they'd be standing underneath the only remaining tower. The other two would be crashed right in front of them, creating a large flat circle near the ground- surrounding the area was a few overgrown bushes and broken tables, some old glitch shields and arrow heads littering the ground.//

"W-wait... should be here." "Wh-where he is?"

//Silvia sounded nervous, glancing around the arena- searching for the Glitch.//

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

//There would be some rustling from the ladder as another person joined the fray, crouched low and watching the area, the purple jelly that made them moving awkwardly.//

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

//Up at the top of the castle would be in ruins, they'd be standing underneath the only remaining tower. The other two would be crashed right in front of them, creating a large flat circle near the ground- surrounding the area was a few overgrown bushes and broken tables, some old glitch shields and arrow heads littering the ground.//

"W-wait... should be here." "Wh-where he is?"

//Silvia sounded nervous, glancing around the arena- searching for the Glitch.//

Lost would also look around, then turn his megaphone speakers on and shout, "PERCENT10! YOU WANT A FIGHT? I'LL MAKE IT THE BEST YOU'LL EVER HAVE! GET YOUR METAL REAR IN GEAR, YOU BLOODTHIRSTY MENACE!"

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Deleted said:

//There would be some rustling from the ladder as another person joined the fray, crouched low and watching the area, the purple jelly that made them moving awkwardly.//

((Which ladder, the vine ladder or the wooden one?))

2 minutes ago, EPS-Reborn said:

Lost would also look around, then turn his megaphone speakers on and shout, "PERCENT10! YOU WANT A FIGHT? I'LL MAKE IT THE BEST YOU'LL EVER HAVE! GET YOUR METAL REAR IN GEAR, YOU BLOODTHIRSTY MENACE!"

//Silvia flinched a bit at the sudden loudness then ran over- ducking behind a table as a suit of armor would rise up from behind some rubble.//

"Curious." "Another mortal challenges I." "Sarcastic." "How'd you find this place- some maaagic sword with the voice of god, maybe some ruins on an asteroid... something of the sorts?"

//His voice drastically changed with each tone of voice he'd speak out.//

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ZachChase said:

((Which ladder, the vine ladder or the wooden one?))

//Silvia flinched a bit at the sudden loudness then ran over- ducking behind a table as a suit of armor would rise up from behind some rubble.//

"Curious." "Another mortal challenges I." "Sarcastic." "How'd you find this place- some maaagic sword with the voice of god, maybe some ruins on an asteroid... something of the sorts?"

//His voice drastically changed with each tone of voice he'd speak out.//

Lost stood there, unwavering, merely drawing his plasma blade and heating up his gauntlets. "You've got exactly one chance before I fry you on the spot. Atone for what you've done to this kingdom of yours. Either way, I'm going to free Diode."

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Deleted said:

((Vine))

//The purple thing would have two choices for moving, heading back down the ladder and exploring down below or heading up and exploring, below would be a maze of spikes and vines and above would be a small abandoned home within the broken castle.//

30 minutes ago, EPS-Reborn said:

Lost stood there, unwavering, merely drawing his plasma blade and heating up his gauntlets. "You've got exactly one chance before I fry you on the spot. Free Diode."

"Laughter." "You want to free the beast; be my guest. You want to trap ten more souls into this sword to open the gate? Fine." "Fear." "B-but why would you want to do that... do you even know whats in there?" "Anger." "Either way, I don't want to be alive for the day it opens." "Fight me."

//Percent10 would quickly pull out a short bow, pulling it back and firing an arrow at Lost.//

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

//The purple sub human would proceeded forth, following the traces that the two left, such as damaged plants or a lack of dust in certain areas. They reach the area that Lost, Percent10, and random Floran #5,362 were. They were seemingly unarmed and wore light medieval style armor. Similar to that of a Glitch.//

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZachChase said:

//Up at the top of the castle would be in ruins, they'd be standing underneath the only remaining tower. The other two would be crashed right in front of them, creating a large flat circle near the ground- surrounding the area was a few overgrown bushes and broken tables, some old glitch shields and arrow heads littering the ground.//

"W-wait... should be here." "Wh-where he is?"

//Silvia sounded nervous, glancing around the arena- searching for the Glitch.//

((Not quite the post I wanted to quote, but I'll go with it.))

Lost would activate his plasma shield, watching the arrow bounce off. He'd walk forward and lower the shield a bit, allowing his spider droids each a shot at Percent10. They each aimed to take out the Glitch's knees.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EPS-Reborn said:

((Not quite the post I wanted to quote, but I'll go with it.))

Lost would activate his plasma shield, watching the arrow bounce off. He'd walk forward and lower the shield a bit, allowing his spider droids each a shot at Percent10. They each aimed to take out the Glitch's knees.

//The arrow wouldn't bounce off, in-fact it would burst- the arrow head shattered, spraying a searing black liquid all over the shield and the ground in front of him.//

//The Glitch launched off two more arrows at him, beginning to walk around the circular arena.//

//Silvia could be seen peering from over her hiding place.//  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ZachChase said:

//The arrow wouldn't bounce off, in-fact it would burst- the arrow head shattered, spraying a searing black liquid all over the shield and the ground in front of him.//

//The Glitch launched off two more arrows at him, beginning to walk around the circular arena.//

//Silvia could be seen peering from over her hiding place.//  

//Well, the ink was definitely a surprise, but not one that really hindered him. Lost growled and would quickly begin closing the distance between himself and the glitch foe. His spider droids changed their targets to fire their accurate lasers at Percent10's center of mass, seeing as they had apparently missed its knees.//

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Deleted said:

//The purple sub human would proceeded forth, following the traces that the two left, such as damaged plants or a lack of dust in certain areas. They reach the area that Lost, Percent10, and random Floran #5,362 were. They were seemingly unarmed and wore light medieval style armor. Similar to that of a Glitch.//

//The Glitch would notice the odd appearance of another person, but would ignore it to continue his duel.//

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.