• Announcements

• ~ Remember to Vote for the Server! ~   07/05/2016

https://starbound-servers.net/server/185/
    • -= To all New Players =-   10/02/2016

Welcome to Galaxy Citizen, new player! Feel free to introduce yourself, and read our guides on RP if you need to, check out our lore and get a feel for it, and remember to contact any of our staff if you need anything. GC is a serious roleplay server which means we cater to users who enjoy immersive roleplay both on the server and even off of it. Remember to read our rules for both OOC and IC matters and to be courteous to others. Other than that, to get started, just go to the Outpost and check out the Two-Stop teleporter for our list of player-made hubs - you can also spawn your own hub teleporter by going into singleplayer, and after typing /admin, doing '/spawnitem 2stoptele' and placing it.  If you like it here a lot, remember to vote and help us keep up! also, remember good grammar

~  @PrivateNomad, friendly neighborhood CM
    • =Current Weekly Update=   03/11/2017

• New Discord!   04/28/2017

For various reasons, we've moved to a new Discord. Follow this link to gain access. Just a note, the Dark Citizen rank is no more, as Discord has new rules about NSFW chats. It'll now ask you to confirm you are 18+. https://discord.gg/qqaN8pG

stupid meme, goodbye from a satisfied frog

15 posts in this topic

So finally it has happened, Loner got head stabbed and has died! (By someone called Angel, idfk who that is lmao otherwise I'd credit their player.)

Maybe in twp years when it is forgotten that he died I will make a 'clone' app, but out of principle I have refused such a thing for eons and will continue to do so.

With the death of my masked danimal I too enter the sunset, and vanish once and for all, from the place that is GC! If you wish to play with me again you can find me playing another mute WM on a Neverwinter Nights server called Arelith, or a mafia hitman on a GTA 5 server called Fiverp!

Goodbyes are totally gay and overrated, but really only when they don't mean goodbye!

This does though, it's been supa fun playing with you goofy lads, even the ones that got salty at my string of small stupid internet victories, (they never meant anything in the end anyway, surprise!) no hard feelings-- but the RIDE HAS ENDED! I hope you all have a fun time with your respective characters. :^)

Zip the Crime Dog reporting in.

It was fucking amazing to have some of that brutal CRP with you.
First time I have interacted with you in regards to CRP as well.

Good stuff.

Have a good one, wherever you find yourself!

2 minutes ago, Khaos said:

Zip the Crime Dog reporting in.

It was fucking amazing to have some of that brutal CRP with you.
First time I have interacted with you in regards to CRP as well.

Good stuff.

Have a good one, wherever you find yourself!

probably hell!

KEK

But thanks, you were great to write with dude, glad I could have combat with a friggin... LASER EYE DOG, as some of Loner's last. Made sense too, dog v cat.

finally got you you son of a bitch-

It was fun to RP with you whenever shit happened, you had a crafty way of going about things and using the environment, which i can really respect. Made CRP fun instead of "shoot this, shoot that."

Best of luck mate.

4 minutes ago, Short-Factor said:

finally got you you son of a bitch-

It was fun to RP with you whenever shit happened, you had a crafty way of going about things and using the environment, which i can really respect. Made CRP fun instead of "shoot this, shoot that."

Best of luck mate.

I STILL GOT YOU WITH THE SCREWDRIVER F--

Yeah, it was fun man. BE AT PEACE KNOWING FOR TWO YEARS YOU ARE LIKELY SAFE.

I always liked seeing you around on the server. Attack Club, playing Loner, etc.

Hope you have fun wherever you go man, I might have to hit you up on that GTA offer sometime.

3 minutes ago, JeeJee said:

I always liked seeing you around on the server. Attack Club, playing Loner, etc.

Hope you have fun wherever you go man, I might have to hit you up on that GTA offer sometime.

PM me if you want deets my dude!

dad why do you always have to go like this

bye it was fun while it lasted

sorry for getting loner killed lol

wish I got to see the fight, from what I've heard it must've been epic as shit

god fucking damned timezones

See you later, my guy.

I play Angel.

don't fuck with Lost.

as I was about to say, the boy feels quite proud for having actually killed someone

No I just find it funny how it was done.