• Announcements

• ~ Remember to Vote for the Server! ~   07/05/2016

https://starbound-servers.net/server/185/
    • -= To all New Players =-   10/02/2016

Welcome to Galaxy Citizen, new player! Feel free to introduce yourself, and read our guides on RP if you need to, check out our lore and get a feel for it, and remember to contact any of our staff if you need anything. GC is a serious roleplay server which means we cater to users who enjoy immersive roleplay both on the server and even off of it. Remember to read our rules for both OOC and IC matters and to be courteous to others. Other than that, to get started, just go to the Outpost and check out the Two-Stop teleporter for our list of player-made hubs - you can also spawn your own hub teleporter by going into singleplayer, and after typing /admin, doing '/spawnitem 2stoptele' and placing it.  If you like it here a lot, remember to vote and help us keep up! also, remember good grammar

~  @PrivateNomad, friendly neighborhood CM
    • =Current Weekly Update=   03/11/2017

• New Discord!   04/28/2017

For various reasons, we've moved to a new Discord. Follow this link to gain access. Just a note, the Dark Citizen rank is no more, as Discord has new rules about NSFW chats. It'll now ask you to confirm you are 18+. https://discord.gg/qqaN8pG

Yo, I'm really bad at staying alive and all.

17 posts in this topic

Character Name: Grut'yunn Avazak

Cause of Death: Here's the rundown, Grut decided to travel to corrav for dumpster food. Crowe was also in Corrav, Grut decided that he wanted a proper meal. Moments later Grut was running from Crowe after stealing her wallet, the fight continued when Grut dropped all the pixels and became saddened. Standing there crying next to Crowe who was busy on her phone, Grut noticed her metal horns and tried touching/cleaning them. Critical mistake, Crowe head butted Grut twice and shot him in the leg,Grut retaliated by unloading 20 bullets or so at Crowe only about 5 hit. Savage tribal hand to hand combat broke out, it shifted from Crowe attacking Grut to Grut slashing at Crowe almost every moment. Minutes passed of this savage fight, Grut (I would lik to think was winning at the time) Began to slice rapidly at Crowe (like a Hunter from L4D) this was directly after breaking her hand and jabbing her eye. Warbitch. The Warbitch came to intervene, at this stage Grut had shoved his metal talon like claws into Crowe's throat and started slicing.Grut was pounded on and shot many times by Warbitch and Browe, this lead to the decapitation of Grut. 

# of Previous Clones: 0

Member Vouch: 

Character Sheet: in the process of writing it  

Cloning Method: Can hospitals clone? If so that is the preferred method

Skills: Grut is a very fast runner and an experienced Climber, as he was used to running away from things in Schelor as a child ((been approved by Nomad)), But do not underestimate him in Combat as he is quick and deadly. Razor like talons made of scrap metal surround his fingers, these help him climb, cut, intimidate and slaughter! Grut is also very crafty, and able to make a lot of things using objects others would see as junk, Did I mention he has an almost lover like attraction to scrap metal? Grut is unable to speak common and speaks in Armenian as his parents did.

things to forget: Grut has learned a few words in Common since he arrived in Haven.  Grut has also learnt the Glorious taste of chocolate. People Grut remembers nice people and bad people.

reference image below ((not Grut but similar))

IMG_0579.JPG

maybe if you'd stop trying to kill the same person over and over and over with all your characters you'd do a better job at staying alive

Funnily enough I usually try not to fight or initiate it.

Vouch. Killed him again.

Edit: Actually, I don't think he has a valid cloning method, yeah? He likely wouldn't have access to a cloning bay the way you described his upbringing, and his head is currently still in Browes possession.

These are all good questions, but by the looks of things Browes pet had brought his head to the hospital, surely the Haven guard would intervene and confiscate it?

Honestly dunno, trying not to lose this char. I love him too much

18 minutes ago, Weejimmy said:

These are all good questions, but by the looks of things Browes pet had brought his head to the hospital, surely the Haven guard would intervene and confiscate it?

It was just brought along on the way there, while he was riding. He left soon enough with the head and is sending it to someone.

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

@Weejimmy who would've brought him to a hospital?

Or there is possibly the weird lake in the sewers, I know Grut spent a lot of time there

Riiiiiiiiiiiip, I must think of something

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Dorfus said:

maybe if you'd stop trying to kill the same person over and over and over with all your characters you'd do a better job at staying alive

2 hours ago, Nemo said:

@Weejimmy who would've brought him to a hospital?

What if some strange mutant cell activated? Willing to go straight to Extreme Mutations and total memory loss if so, like not even being able to speak

also, trying to send replies on the phone is aids

Edited by Weejimmy

41 minutes ago, Weejimmy said:

What if some strange mutant cell activated? Willing to go straight to Extreme Mutations and total memory loss if so, like not even being able to speak

also, trying to send replies on the phone is aids

I don't think any sort of strange mutant cell makes your brain grow back once it's been separated from your body.

2 hours ago, ITS JKUMP: AIWn said:

I don't think any sort of strange mutant cell makes your brain grow back once it's been separated from your body.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking :/

@Weejimmy Unfortunately, it doesn't really work like that. If you can think of someone who'd bring him to a hospital, you're good, but if not there isn't much we can do.

5 hours ago, Nemo said:

@Weejimmy Unfortunately, it doesn't really work like that. If you can think of someone who'd bring him to a hospital, you're good, but if not there isn't much we can do.

I'll work on it :)

On 2017-5-11 00:14:05, Nemo said:

Body has been taken to the hospital after a few IC days by EBS-7.

1 hour ago, ITS JKUMP: AIWn said:

Body has been taken to the hospital after a few IC days by EBS-7.

Coolio, thanks.

@Weejimmy you can clone in 3 IC days. Grut will have forgotten how he died.