• Announcements

• ~ Remember to Vote for the Server! ~   07/05/2016

https://starbound-servers.net/server/185/
    • -= To all New Players =-   10/02/2016

Welcome to Galaxy Citizen, new player! Feel free to introduce yourself, and read our guides on RP if you need to, check out our lore and get a feel for it, and remember to contact any of our staff if you need anything. GC is a serious roleplay server which means we cater to users who enjoy immersive roleplay both on the server and even off of it. Remember to read our rules for both OOC and IC matters and to be courteous to others. Other than that, to get started, just go to the Outpost and check out the Two-Stop teleporter for our list of player-made hubs - you can also spawn your own hub teleporter by going into singleplayer, and after typing /admin, doing '/spawnitem 2stoptele' and placing it.  If you like it here a lot, remember to vote and help us keep up! also, remember good grammar

~  @PrivateNomad, friendly neighborhood CM
    • =Current Weekly Update=   03/11/2017

• New Discord!   04/28/2017

For various reasons, we've moved to a new Discord. Follow this link to gain access. Just a note, the Dark Citizen rank is no more, as Discord has new rules about NSFW chats. It'll now ask you to confirm you are 18+. https://discord.gg/qqaN8pG

So, the plug.dj is back

7 posts in this topic

Title explains it all, Proof for those who think its an alternative fact. Don't know if anyone else does but was a surprise to see.

e482babde819156a8aad66548acc8a14.thumb.j

3 hours ago, PrivateNomad said:

what in the heck

I was looking for the backup website we used for music after they "Pulled the plug" but accidentally clicked the old link from 2 years ago... at least anyone who has an account has everything from when the website went down though i guess it was only temp until they could scrounge up more money to bring it back up for round 2.

It must have gone down only recently, because i sure as hell remember hosting a music party there in recent months.

17 hours ago, Short-Factor said:

It must have gone down only recently, because i sure as hell remember hosting a music party there in recent months.

way back they shut down due to low donations, no one told me it came back.

It's been back for a while now. I posted about this a while ago, what you on about?

9 hours ago, Mega said:

It's been back for a while now. I posted about this a while ago, what you on about?

Huh, odd, iv not been on the server but i stay caught up forum wise yet i never saw anything about the plug.dj being up. Might have been when i had no internet for a month due to bakersfield having the most shittiest provider around. 

Honestly doesnt suprise me that i was late to know this, i tend to do this stuff when people find something out and i find out months later then everyone gives me the look of if im mentally damaged (Which i am) or live under a rock (that too).