So, the plug.dj is back

7 posts in this topic

Title explains it all, Proof for those who think its an alternative fact. Don't know if anyone else does but was a surprise to see.

e482babde819156a8aad66548acc8a14.thumb.j

3 hours ago, PrivateNomad said:

what in the heck

I was looking for the backup website we used for music after they "Pulled the plug" but accidentally clicked the old link from 2 years ago... at least anyone who has an account has everything from when the website went down though i guess it was only temp until they could scrounge up more money to bring it back up for round 2.

It must have gone down only recently, because i sure as hell remember hosting a music party there in recent months.

17 hours ago, Short-Factor said:

It must have gone down only recently, because i sure as hell remember hosting a music party there in recent months.

way back they shut down due to low donations, no one told me it came back.

It's been back for a while now. I posted about this a while ago, what you on about?

9 hours ago, Mega said:

It's been back for a while now. I posted about this a while ago, what you on about?

Huh, odd, iv not been on the server but i stay caught up forum wise yet i never saw anything about the plug.dj being up. Might have been when i had no internet for a month due to bakersfield having the most shittiest provider around. 

Honestly doesnt suprise me that i was late to know this, i tend to do this stuff when people find something out and i find out months later then everyone gives me the look of if im mentally damaged (Which i am) or live under a rock (that too).