Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Weejimmy's second app

9 posts in this topic

Character Name: Damien Shrapnel

Cause of Death: The cause of death was being shot and destroyed by the same deadbeats as before Crowe and Browe   after getting into a fight with them and lighting their apartment on fire. The following consequences where being tackled shot, and burnt (that was me lighting stuff on fire), A rocket was shot by Crowe right near Damien causing him to be flown onto the bridge (Damien had thrown a knife at Crowe but she did not give a single damn so she dragged her bro back from Damien and shot Almost point blank at Damien causing him to be launched onto the bridge)  then Blowing up Damien's prosthetic arm to launch him off a bridge in Corrav only to be dragged out moments later by a scheol mutant hound. Then thrown around an empty room like a ragdoll until a fuel canister exploded within damien causing him to become nothing but parts and flesh chunks These parts have been sold to Hex.

# of Previous Clones: once

Character Sheet: i do not currently have one for this character.

Cloning Method:  It seems like hex is going to rebuild me in some way. but if not it will be through the same process synths are made except the memory will be downloaded through the cloud.

Skills: Since his last death Damien has become a different person and starting to act more like a human with feelings, causing him to begin to learn things things such as moral or ethics, He also has a very cluttered mind and schizophrenia which I would like to believe allows him to quickly read a persons actions and personality, he is also quick to react when in a dire situation but quite stupid with his reactions  example: *pinned Down Damien would smash his head into the tile beneath him attempting to breath a tooth to spit into the enemies face*      Rundown: stupid, seemingly knows things others don't (not really though) Completely random in reactions to people,quick thinker, no ethics or moral, Alcoholic (for the kicks) and seemingly unable to feel pain (He most definitely can but just doesn't react heavily with small injuries such as a small shallow cut or punch to the gut).  (edited)

Just now, ITS JKUMP: AIWn said:

Vouch. Killed him again.

well warbitch did technically lol

Vouch. Used a rocket launcher on him.

Fuck, I left right before the scene broke out apparently. Damn it.

uhhh also vouch if it counts I guess

wtf again

Ok, he'll lose a bit of the morals and ethics he's learned about since his last cloning. Fair?

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

wtf again

Ok, he'll lose a bit of the morals and ethics he's learned about since his last cloning. Fair?

Perfectly fine!

I'm using your parts to build a droid along with some other parts I got. although this won't be you. 

vouch

On 4/29/2017, 5:47:07, Weejimmy said:

Perfectly fine!

Sorry, forgot to move this. Clone tomorrow, sounds good.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0