Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

// BREAKING NEWS - THE HAVEN FEDERATION GOES PUBLIC //

4 posts in this topic

nVuLJ1L.png

// You have just clicked on a popular link circulating, seeming to lead to a brand new website that seems to have been made public only yesterday. The website is named “HNN.Haven.Nex”, and seems to now publicly ping to a planet that seemed to be stationed midway between Old and New Margury, a binary star system with a gas giant bustling with activity in its moon system. Upon loading the website, a logo appears and a video loads. \\

gv-LcxXmaMFz531N3AlR2JrofY6VOAvBrBVEZSwb

Haven Senate and G. Protector Votes to Revoke Radec Isolation Act

// The video opens up with a fade-in flash of golden yellow, cameras centered on a metallic state in a large dome-like room surrounded by seats. These seats were filled by a large number of people, those at the very front seeming to be of a higher importance, wearing different clothings such as robes or suits of white and gold color, other important people in the back as other citizens filled in on the outer rims of the room, watching the person on stage walk up. His cut brown hair was marked with the gray streaks of slight age, face wrinkled at the eyes and marking that he was perhaps in his late 40’s or early 50’s, with all the scarring of stress that came with the age. His deep brown eyes gazed upon the crowd, his hands slipping out of the pockets of his white and gold-rimmed suit, a signature red bandana wrapped around his neck.

Mael Radec gave the audience, and the camera, a smile as he raised his hand in a wave, the audience speaking louder now in anticipation, drowning the room in mixed voices of awe and reverence. Rising up the steps onto the stage was a Glitch of Romanesque making, wearing a white and gold-rimmed toga as his golden optics glanced to Radec, his chassis a fine bronze and on his head a twig of olive leaves. He spoke in a loud voice that silenced the audience:

“Announcement. I am overjoyed to introduce our revered Grand Protector to the Fringe and the Galaxy, as a fellow countryman and Senator. My name is Senator Aurus Fides, and I am among the governing body of our beautiful Haven Federation. Continuation. I am happy to introduce our leader, Grand Protector Mael Radec!”

The audience erupted in a vast chorus, a quick crescendo of claps and cheers that filled the room. Senator Aurus Fides exited the stage, leaving the center lights fixated on Radec and Radec alone. Raising his hands to signify the audience to silence, he gave another long glance to his people, speaking shortly after with a proud voice:

“People of Haven..” he paused, clearing his throat with a cough and speaking with a wider smile, “People of the galaxy. My name is Grand Protector Mael Radec, the leader of this wonderful moon of Lapetus. Now, long speeches tend to bore others, so I will make this quick, I promise. We are the Haven Federation, a small state located in the Haven system, in the moon of Haven orbiting the gas giant of Lapetus. We have a long-standing history of peace, our city first founded before the First Galactic War, and withstanding even after the old Protectorate home was glassed by the Black King of Glitch, Blackhelm. I myself have been victim to his heinous crimes, and though I escaped, even I am still affected by his evil. And that is exactly why I and the Senate of the Haven Federation have decided to finally open our arms to the rest of the galaxy. With Blackhelm’s return as well as many other issues occurring in the Fringe, it is only proper that the people that stand for peace, stand for justice and protection as well.”

Staring across his audience, he clasped his hands together and resumed.
“Haven, as its name implies, is a place safe from these treacheries. A place where everyone can come together to work as one, to work against evil. I invite anyone wishing to apply for citizenship in our nation, to work with what we have built over the past decades, and many more to come. Thank you.”

After Mael Radec finished his brief speech, the audience erupted in cheers and applause - it would seem that this man, with his clean white coat and golden scarf and red bandana, has captured the heart of these people. Indeed, he seemed to be an admirable leader whose words were filled with a natural, persuasive rhetoric that beckoned attention.

// Afterwards, the video ended and below the section was a section for comments, shares, and other typical social media functions. //

nVuLJ1L.png

// Thalass Cissa shares a link to a news article about this website on their various social media. They all have the same comment to go with the link //

//BREAKING NEWS - THE HAVEN FEDERATION GOES PUBLIC//

This is very interesting. I'll try to visit Haven after my race on Niveus.

((Glassed?They turned a planet into GLASS?The actual heck?))

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0