• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.

// A warning to the ICIF and their Pawns //

16 posts in this topic

// A post would appear on the Nexus, made by an anonymous creator from a terminal on a random, backwater planet, it couldn't be traced to anyone specific. //

The guards which you have attempted to bring to the planet of Bathshire are now dead. These deaths shall only continue to occur unless you understand one thing:

Keep your dirty influence away from the free people of the Fringe and their domains. Tyrants such as those within your empire shall not be allowed to slowly work their way into independent lands, tricking their leaders and people as you lie a snake in wait, rearing to lash out and bite, leaving your infection behind to manifest.

We will not stand for your continued march across the sovereignty of the Fringe, and we are watching.

Do the right thing, for once, and end this now.

// END //

//User SydSin replies//

While I agree that the Caliphate are miserable bastards who need to be stopped, this is not the way to do it. All you're gonna accomplish is getting more innocent people hurt when they inevitably retaliate, while all they stand to lose are expendable mooks and soldiers. More death, more senseless violence, all for nothing.

//User imgayofficial makes a post//

This is horrible! Those soldiers were simply visiting, to search for a missing person. I even met them myself, and they displayed great intellect and kindness during my brief visit to Bathshire.

To slaughter these people like farm animals is one of the most disgusting acts that I have ever witnessed. I sincerely hope you are swiftly found, tried and punished for your murder of these people.

//End//

//An Unknown user posts//

"The person they were looking for was suspect for acts of terrorism against the BPD."

"Regardless, their deaths in this manner were undeserving. Sincerest condolences to their families."

// Payvar K. Bard posts //

"Involving the area of Bathshire in such a thing is disgusting, may the creator have mercy on you."

// Payvar K. Bard signs off //

//User 'nari!!!!' replied to this topic//

this is tbh disgusting they were probablh going to eat smth and now their families will wonder why they didn't come back

// Another message would be sent out. Due to the anonymous nature of the communication, one couldn't be certain if it was the original poster, but the tone matched //

I have heard whisperings of the supposed innocence of these soldiers. Detached from the main conflict of political heads, their fate was cruel and undeserved, it is what I hear. However, if I may lend your eyes once more, and tell you of the past. Once, long ago, I served as a tool to an oppressive force, a pawn to their evils. I was an individual by my own rights, and a family was mine as well, but I was not only a Civilian. Just as these soldiers did, I willingly took up the role as a bastion of the oppressors ideals, acting as a guardian and proliferate for it.

This made me, and made those soldiers, more than just individuals. We became a piece of that oppression, willingly supporting its continuation. If I had met my fate so long ago then, killed by a person rebelling against the greater force, I could not have asked for mourning as a simple person, removed from the oppression I worked as a part of. The deaths of these men are nothing to hold pride for in their occurrence, but they, just as I once was, are not so far removed from the evils they so willingly defended and supported. The soldiers upon Bathshire did not arrive in Civilian form. They arrived in full dress, geared with machine guns, armor, and swords. They arrived as representatives.

Remember this.

//END//

11 minutes ago, WowGain said:

//END//

//User KAG3MUS replies  with a brief  audio log.//

Exactuhree. 

It pains me to say thish, but it iz vhut must be said. We are de... Byshtanders... To what theze men shee as a war. In thish case, vhell, theze men are soldiers. And, vhell, soldiers die. To react violently - even az shimple az soeshul outrage -  is to do so with impachiense, impunity. Intolerance. We do musht respect the eye-see-eye-eff azh much as vhe do their opposishun, whether we agree with vhem or not. While I find thish event to be cold-blooded and cruel, such iz to be expected in timesh of warfare. 

Long pause, short slurp, and a sigh.

We may be able to solve thish peacefully, but never through picking shides. 

//The log ends. beep//

//User Lange Avalice responds//

What the fuck is wrong with you people? They were just looking for a girl!

2 hours ago, Short-Factor said:

//Anon replies://

At least they don't have to look anymore, they get 72 each in heaven.

3 hours ago, Short-Factor said:

// Reply. //

With the inhuman shit Syed and his wife does? I think they'd rather be dead than failing their mission.

//Anonymous comment.//

I love how the people who know that these willing participants in the Caliph's attempts to destroy the Fringe repeatedly protest their innocence.

If they "dindu nuffin" as you say, why are they working for a man who seeks nothing but complete control of everything that he sees in the first place?

// user S4ND posts //

glad these soldier's families won't be able to see their husbands or fathers ever again due to what was supposed to be something not dangerous to anybody

eat shit bathshire

//User PR0TECTTHEWEAK posted.\\

Footmen should not be slain for merely setting foot in a city! Those who slaughter innocents, soldier or commoner, should be slaughtered themselves, AND THEN, THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR HEADS PUT ON A PIKE, AND MARCHED THROUGH A CITY, BY ME, SIR STONEMAIL, SO THAT ALL WHO WERE IMPERILED BY THEIR PRESENCE, MAY SEE THAT THEY HAVE MET THE HAND OF JUSTICE!

22 hours ago, Yongzhi2000 said:

//Anon replies://

At least they don't have to look anymore, they get 72 each in heaven.

//Anon reply//

"Who says its 72 girl virgins though? Maybe its male.. or a mix of both male and female."

//User Robird posts//

Yay. Really proud of my home city, keep up the good work guys!