• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.

67 posts in this topic

//Untitled_38//

Drat, drat, drat, drat!!!

I can't believe I forgot to write an entry!! I was supposed to write one yesterday, about what happened the day before yesterday, but I just goddamn forgot! I need to stop being so lazy, or else I'll start writing inaccurate entries, and forgetting important things!!! And what happened the day before yesterday was pretty important!! 

I mean, like, the second I beamed down I was hit in the head by Yorick's skull, so already stuff was happening that I considered pretty important.

..Yorick wasn't dead, though, thank god. He was just decapitated, which isn't fatal if you're.. whatever Yorick is. I think he's a robot. I forget. 

Turns out what happened is that Death was fighting.. Syed. I don't know WHY they were fighting, last time I saw them they looked like they were friends, but.. I dunno. I guess Death won, because Syed was a MESS. I didn't even recognize him at first. He looked like somebody literally turned him inside out. It was disgusting. He was vomiting blood everywhere. I don't even know how he was still alive..

I should thank my lucky stars that I never pissed off Death to the point of actual, non-prank violence. I don't think I'd be alive if I ever did. 

Oh, and I saw some other skeleton, who interviewed me on the amount of fights I see weekly at Roji. I told him one, because I.. Guess Death/Syed's fight counted? 

..Finally, I caught up with Crom. It's been a while! We chatted a little, which was nice.

..So, overall, I had a nice day. Other than what happened with Syed. That wasn't nice. I hope he's okay. I hope anybody who has to be around Death is okay.

//End//

//Untitled_39//

Syed and Zel'nara have kids, apparently.

I have no idea how the biology works, but the kids are really cute. Even if Zel is kind of a jerk, and Syed is a weird infected thing, I'm happy for them both.

(I guess this also means Syed is okay now, so.. Good news?)

...I ought to get out more. I'm kind of tired of playing video games up here.

//End//

//Untitled_40//

40th entry! I think. I remember having a few differently-titled entries earlier this year.. oh well.

Today was.. actually pretty okay. I met a crazy guy, and saw this creepy lady again. The crazy guy kept making sexual comments about me, particularly Min- he said stuff like "don't mix together to become purple! *wink*" and something about a lampshade, and lifting up the metaphorical lampshade, referring to Min's dress, or something. It was.. Really gross. If I were a more impulsive person, and if he weren't brain-damaged, I probably would have punched him. He also made me give his pet frog a pat on the head, despite the poor thing being "asleep" (dead).

He ended up having some sort of fit halfway through our conversation, and just.. convulsed on the ground for a while. I'm not sure if I should feel bad for him, or angry. 

The creepy lady, on the other hand, seemed much more sane. I never caught her name, but she turned up around when I was speaking to the man. Apparently she was a 'friend' of his. I call her creepy because she had literally no emotion in her tone. No facial expression, either. It was incredibly unnerving. Like, Hollow used to be sorta neutral-sounding in tone and stuff, and I was his friend anyway because who cares, he's great, but.. When this lady did it, it was chilling.

I wonder if she's a synth. I hope it's not racist for me to wonder that, it's just something that Hollow (a synth) did, and organics typically don't express a complete lack of emotion without having something wrong with them. I really hope it isn't racist to think that... Hollow, when you see this entry, please let me know..

//End//

//Untitled_41//

Two things worth mentioning in the entry.

First is much more casual. I met a hylotl-looking thing and a friendly avian named Java. While me (Min) and Java only spoke for a short amount of time, I spoke more with the hylotl-looking thing, which appeared to be teenage in age and was named 'Bodhi'.

Apparently he was not a hylotl at all, but another possibly amphibious species known as the 'Chelid'. His species also apparently worshipped a god known as 'Rubos', or something, and he 'saw' it. Rubos has some sort of divine association with red, which is why he likes me (Posi) so much. How interesting!

..The sad part is that he can't find his home planet... And he's so young.. I should have helped him. I hope he has somewhere to stay.

..The second thing is a little more dark.

I was browsing the nexus, and apparently the imposter 'Dave' has died. All I know is that he was last seen challenging someone to a fight..

I didn't mention me meeting him before, or at least not clearly. I was being edgy again, god... He was one of the two 'imposters' I mentioned earlier, basically.. 

God, I hated his guts, but.. I never thought he deserved death.. His family's probably feeling absolutely crushed.. And judging by the fact that he has a funeral, I.. Don't know if he's gonna be cloned..

..There's something else unsettling about all this, too. The mourner claimed Dave was in his 'mob'. Like.. A gang?

This is horrifying. I can't believe he'd make the same stupid decision as me, back when I joined Attack Club.

He was probably killed in a gang war, I bet...

//End//

//Untitled_42//

...I got attacked today.

It was a glitch. Insane, I think. Obsessed with being a wrestler. He grabbed me (Posi) and slammed me to the ground. I tried to defend myself, attack him with Min, but it didn't work. He ended up leaving me alone after I was on the ground for ten seconds. I had to have Min run, because he was gonna attack that body, too.

Things didn't get better after that. As soon as I got into the bar (I was alone, simply as Posi, Min was still hiding), I saw a humanoid completely composed of a blue slime. It was mimicking a nearby human, changing its shape at will.

I made the mistake of staring, and much to my dismay, the slime-thing took this as an invitation to relentlessly flirt with me. It was.. bad...

Thankfully, the slime stopped eventually, and I got to go home and lay down for three hours. That's enough socialization for one day.

(Oh, and I got to talk to Yorick on the radio, too! He seemed to be doing well, and was pretty happy because Death got some sort of magic gem he wanted. How wonderful!)

//End//

//Untitled_43//

I can't wait for Halloween!

I've decided to go as a wizard (Posi) and a witch (Min). I even announced it on the radio, and everything- Yorick seemed to think it was a good idea, as did VHS (or is it Blankscreen? Flareglow? I don't remember). In fact, Yorick said he was even gonna get me some "real" magic. I don't know what he means by real, but I'm excited to find out.

Speaking of Yorick, he's throwing some sort of Halloween party! And I'm on the special guests list! Or, at least, part of me is. Only Min. Oh well, I suppose I can just have Posi wait outside. Not that big of a deal!

//End//

//Untitled_44//

This entry is long overdue. I've been getting lazy..

What happened was super important, but now I barely remember it.. A spider attacked, massive fleshy thing.. Blank ended up defending us from it. It broke buildings, was the size of a house. I escaped unharmed, but it was terrifying..

..And now there's a war on Roji, too! I don't know how to feel. I guess nowhere is safe. At least I have Blank.. And Yorick.. and Hollow.

//End//

//Untitled_45//

I need to write this down when it's still fresh in my mind.

Tonight was the night of the Monster Mash. And boy, it was..

It was something.

Celebrations started off with Death showing off (he had a creepy human mask but he got rid of it, thank god), but this quickly changed when he 'summoned' some sort of demonic-looking robot, named 'Beezlebot'. He struck a deal with the robot, making a wager. If he lost, Beezle would get the 'soul' of a Purgatory Senator. If he won, he would get Beezle's golden fiddle.

Yorick quickly appeared, adding onto the already high-stakes deal. Yorick wagered his soul, in exchange for that of someone named 'Sargent', who is a hero for some reason.

Now, this is kind of terrifying, mostly because I wasn't in the mood to see what happens when someone loses their soul, but something that helped lighten the mood was what exactly Yorick and Beezle were actually battling over. You see, they weren't fighting. Or, at least, not physically.

It was not a battle of power, nor truly of minds. It was a battle of musical talent- musical talent at playing the fiddle.

It was a fiddle-off.

And it was amazing.

Beezlebot was good. He could play the fiddle really really really really well. But Yorick was better.

He even summoned skeletons behind him. It was probably one of the most amazing displays of musical talent I've ever seen.

My only concern was Hollow. He looked unhappy through the entire party. I need to talk to him later..

...There was something else worrying, too.

Well, worrying is the wrong word. This basically was the most important thing to happen the entire celebration, and something tells me it wasn't planned.

First off, I need to talk about some of the more unusual partygoers. And when I'm saying unusual, I'm talking unusual. There were these crowd of weirdos in the corner, that I've never seen before. They were all huddled together. I couldn't tell which ones were in costume and which weren't. There were two cowboys (one of which floated, and sounded like some sort of ghost), some sort of creepy tentacled eldritch abomination made out of shadow, and a freaking spider grandma in a dress. I have no idea what they were, or why they were there. But they seemed important, because halfway into the party, Death looked at one of his holo-screens and started screeching.

He was looking at some sort of security footage, kept asking the tentacle-shadow-thing to move the camera, and consulting the others for advice. Kept going off about 'adventurers' and 'why are they in there?!'. Even weirder was what the footage actually showed.

It was.. Some sort of tower, or castle, in the middle of a place that literally looked like hell. To make things even weirder, the camera started moving inside said castle, only to display something.. unexpected.

It was a group of people who could literally be described as nothing but 'RPG adventurers'. Like, we're talking some serious D&D shit here, and I don't use the word 'shit' lightly. It was insane. Like, half of them were glitch, and basically all of them were swords. To top it off, one of them was massive. He looked twice Hollow's height. Huge. However, they were not all strangers. There was one person in that group that I knew.

Eyewing.

...I hate Eyewing.

She looked like she was fitting right in, too! Had a sword and everything!! What was it with them and swords?!?!

...They weren't idle, though. No, these 'adventurers' were doing something, and that something was combat.

And it wasn't normal combat, either. They looked like they were fighting a freaking.. fire wizard or something. A glitch, with a 'magic' staff, and everything.

It was awesome, but not in the newer sense. We're talking biblical-level events going on here. Awe-inspiring. I had no idea what was going on. The wizard has a fire force field, and everybody was swinging their sword, and then he fell into the lava. And everybody thought he was dead.

But he wasn't.

He rose out of the flames like some sort of Phoenix. Death lost his shit. Everybody lost their shit.

Again, I don't use the word 'shit' lightly. When I say people lost their shit, I mean it.

I have no idea what happened next. The wizard had changed into some sort of new, extra-hot form, and them he casted some sort of "spell" or whatever, and everything went white.

When the footage caught up, it was all over.

The twice-as-tall-as-hollow guy looked dead. Some adventurers tried to mourn him. And then Beezlebot showed up, and there was a portal, and then they were in the room with us.

...Meanwhile, Death & friends were freaking out about a 'Light Gem' or something.

I didn't catch most of it.

I was too busy arguing with Eyewing.

...At least it was a nice party.

//End//

//Untitled_46//

Eyewing texted me today. She brought terrible news. I would be angry at her, but what happened wasn't her fault– I'm glad she alerted me.

It was Hollow. Something happened involving an explosion and lots of shrapnel, and.. He was pierced, head to toe.

Thankfully, Hollow is a seven-foot industrial robot covered in thick metal plating, so he wasn't seriously damaged. But that didn't stop him from being in immense pain..

...Which is why I was called over.

I.. Think I'm gonna have the imagery of what happened forever burned into the back of my brand. Hollow was a wreck. I was so scared for him..

Thankfully, he was repaired, but..

..It... Was the accident cause that concerned me most..

Before Hollow powered off so he could go into repairs, he whispered something to me. I heard the phrase spoken at the site of his injury several times before and after, too.

"Blake Evetion".

If this is really her fault...

Well, let's hope we don't cross paths. If we do, I'm going to yell at her very loudly.

//End//

//Untitled_38//

Well, the past few days have been a mess.

Hollow got repaired! Which is good. But.. Then a bunch of bad and weird things happened, so I'm unsure how to feel.

Have I mentioned Dave on this journal before? He's kind of a hard person to forget. Up until a few days ago, all of my interactions with him have been awful, too. I hated him, but now I think I just feel bad.

He was unconscious, and his sister, Jane, was all upset, and he got stabbed, and.. I don't even know. I kept hearing that Sylvia and Blake did something to him, too. Heck, after talking to him, Hollow even went so far as to insist that he's been suffering as much as me. I don't know if that's true...

Regardless, me and Hollow stayed over for a night at his house in case he need anything. Other than the stab wound, he seems... okay, so I suppose that's good.

Oh, and I met Dave's best friend, too. He's way more energetic than I expected..

A final thing was a conversation I had with Yorick. He called me on the phone!! It was really nice talking to him. I told him some stuff about my life, and he said that his excellent fiddle-playing- and the saved soul of that 'Sargent' guy- managed to earn the 'Undercrypt' (I think that's where Yorick lives) its independence from 'Purgatory'. I'm not really sure what those two things are exactly, but he was clearly happy about it, so that's good!

...I ought to focus some more on the public stuff in the Fringe. I miss going to Roji. Maybe I should check the news..?

//End//

//Untitled_38.5//

LOOKING AT THE NEWS WaS A MISTAKE

//End//

//Untitled_39//

Met a few cool hylotl last night. They were brothers, couldn't tell if they were twins or not.

One was super into meditation, had a cool sword. All that traditional hylotl stuff. It's funny, I never really met any hylotl other than Tayveen. They seem like real nice folk.

I think the meditation-guy's brother flirted with Min, though. Oh well.

In better news, I'm going on my second date with Yorick today! We discussed it last phone call. I'm really looking forward to it! I have a dress to wear and everything!

//End//

//Untitled_40//

Oh my god, the date was GREAT!

Yorick and I went to the Thirsty Raven together, and even though Posi had to sit outside I still had a great time!!

I was a little worried that Death was gonna come out and mess things up, and he did a little- appeared out of nowhere, screamed at me that he was gonna show me 'something cool' and then shot the sky with a gun for no reason- but other than that, didn't do anything. So that's good.

We mostly talked about our lives, but we also enjoyed the view. I picked the Thirsty Raven because it was pretty- REALLY pretty. And Yorick agreed, which was great!

...At the end, we.. I'm not even sure if it counts as a kiss. Neither of us have lips.

I'm not really sure how to feel about that part. It's not that I've never kissed anybody before– if you're 200 years old, you're gonna have to have tried romance at least ONCE. So I've kissed plenty of people.

But it's different, this time. Most of the people I've dated were humans, or some other kind of short-lived organic. I'm always afraid to get much further than idle flirting, because if the relationship became serious, I'd.. Well, I'd outlive them. And that'd be really painful.

But Yorick's a skeleton. I'm pretty sure he doesn't age. So for once, I don't have to worry about that.

Plus, I like him. He's really sweet!

..There's only one problem.

I'm still a little worried about what I'm gonna do about.. not being just Min. If Yorick finds out, he'd probably think it's weird, or be upset. Not to mention that if he finds out, Death'll know, too.. And it's pretty obvious how that would work out.

It's times like this where I wish I could be two people the most.

...Maybe I shouldn't worry about it so much. He obviously likes me, and I like him. And I'm good at keeping secrets.

For once, I think this could really work out.

//End//

//Untitled_41//

Urrgh. Made a mistake today.

Went to this ghost thing. Some sort of haunted house, or something, where we were given these ghostbuster-like backpacks and asked to get rid of the "ghosts" that lived there.

I remember a time where I was extremely skeptical of the world. Two years ago, if someone told me I'd be dating a skeleton, running away from giant flesh spiders and capturing actual, real life ghosts ghostbusters-style, I would have laughed in their face. But now, you can literally just post an ad saying "go fight real magic ghosts pls" and I'll say it looks legit.

The most terrifying part is that it IS legit.

There were actual ghosts.

And they nearly killed me.

I uh.. got stabbed.

Obviously I'm okay now, but I accomplished nothing and got injured to boot. Maybe I shouldn't have showed up late.

//End//

//Untitled_42//

Hhehehehehh.

I like the number fourty two. It's my favourite number, other than two.

A good entry for a good number.

The little prick, Dave, decided to hang out with me today. Sounds like a good idea, right? I went over to his house, and for a while, we had a nice time hanging out. All good, right?

Only.. Well, he won't stop yelling into the goddamned radio the entire time.

At one point, it even started an argument, and.. Well, it only escalated from there.

Long story short, he punched me (Posi) in the brand as hard as he could. Next thing I know, I'm Min- only Min. The little douche knocked me out!

So, uh.. I can't tell if I should be proud or upset over what happened next, but it happened regardless. I ran in there, and I punched him.

So, I.. Well.

Now he's knocked out, too.

He doesn't look seriously injured, at least...

If he's not THAT hurt, good. He deserved a good ol' punch to the face.

//End//

//Untitled_43//

Some motherfucking shit blasted my goddamn lawn gnomes.

//End//

On 6/18/2017, 1:17:11, Pinkbat5 said:

//Untitled_43//

Some motherfucking shit blasted my goddamn lawn gnomes.

//End//

((Git gnomeblasted))