• Announcements

• Reminder   04/12/2016

Hello! This is a reminder that just because your roleplay is taking place on the Nexus, it does not mean it is exempt from the rules of GC regarding roleplay. In the case of extremely public places such as the Nexus, making sure you post doesn't break these rules could be even more impertinent than in on-server roleplay. Rules such as, but not limited to the following: Roleplay of a sexual nature must be done in private, and any form of sexual roleplay involving characters that would be considered a "minor" is grounds for a ban. Usage of Unapped Technologies and Races is strictly forbidden outside of 100% fiction, such as Virtual Reality. Activities such as maiming, torture, or other excessively gory or explicit roleplay require consent to be done. Thank you for your time.

67 posts in this topic

//A private series of text files are created and stored in a flash drive, hidden on PosiMin's ship. Only people with the flash drive (currently PosiMin themself) can access these logs.//

//Untitled.txt//

I'm gonna be typing this entire journal/diary in purple because honestly I'm getting tired of alternating between red and blue text in everything I do and it's not like anybody's going to be seeing this anyway

I've created this because from my perspective its glaringly obvious i have some issues with memory so maybe this will help me keep stuff like names and important events written down

or maybe if something happens to me one of my friends can find this and at least have some closure. maybe not. I'm going to be locking this thing up pretty well. maybe I should tell them where to find it? I don't know..

Anyway a few days ago I decided to go into public, to space canada. BIG mistake. I was lost for a few minutes at first but after asking a few people (one of the janitor was a TV-headed glitch for some reason) I found the main building. Anyway the second I got inside his green dude I know named Pat Martins spotted me from across the room and shouted something like "HEYYY IT'S POSI AND MIN". now I enjoy friendly greetings but this greeting was loud enough to provoke a long look from literally everybody in the room. That's never happened before so I kinda freaked out which only made people stare more. It was like one big circlejerk of staring. I wanted to leave but some of the people watching were behind me at the exit too. It was awful.

It got worse, too. This big muscly floran woman came up to me and started asking me why I didn't "talk a lot" and that was kind of hard to handle. then she literally PICKED ME UP and tried to carry my off to the bar.

now normally I would have just suffered without her experiencing any resistance but someone actually tried to step in and help– he was actually one of my club members, this giant novakid guy named Payton. while I wasn't exactly a fan of his (violent) methods of trying to stop the floran, I totally appreciate the fact that he was willing to step in and do something. What sucks though is the floran did eventually succeed in carrying me off, though rather than subjecting me to a bunch of uncomfortable questions she instead gave Posi a baseball and told me to teach Min how to use it? I'm not really sure what made her think I didn't know what baseball was or how to play it but she left before I could be seriously insulted.

Honestly Payton being nice to me was the only reason I wanted to write that mess of a story down to remember; I normally wouldn't have written it down at all because who WOULD want to remember being in that situation? Not me.

anyway, long story short it was a mess and I'm not sure when I'm going to go back in public. I'm thinking tomorrow, maybe this time I'll make a bigger attempt at talking to people before they pick me up and insult my knowledge on ancient human sports. I don't know.

oh, and ive heard AC has moved to space canada. which is nice. maybe that's why payton was there. I think I saw the loner guy there too, so yeah. I guess i'm going to be hanging there for a while

Anyway I guess I'll just be making new text files for every time something eventful happens to me. Yeah.

//End of file//

//Untitled_2.txt//

Directly after I made my first entry, all the interesting stream of things worth recording suddenly stopped. I've been doing literally nothing but sitting on my ship, browsing the Nexus and playing a few video games the entire time. I haven't spoken to anybody in two days! I swear to god, I spend any more time inside I'm going to go branddead of boredom. I almost miss the humiliating and terrifying stuff that happens at the public planets.

...Almost. I don't really want to go outside, but let's face it, I can't just sit here forever. I've decided I'm going to visit a little this weekend. Maybe I'll get to see a few of my friends again; like Payton, Red or Tiger. I kind of miss those guys.. I wonder how they're doing?

//End//

1 hour ago, Pinkbat5 said:

Tiger

((RIP))

4 minutes ago, WowGain said:

((RIP))

((rest in pizza))

//Ohgodimanidiot.txt//

Honestly the txt name says it all for this one.

I mean, like, I still don't regret going to space canada again, because it went pretty well. nobody was staring at me, and I was in an interesting conversation about being drunk with a multi-eyed glitch guy. So yeah, it was going pretty okay, until death showed up.

Not the concept, but an actual guy. Like, he was a skeleton for some reason. I've seen a few skeleton robots before (i'm only assuming they're robots or hardlight holograms)- I actually had seen THAT skeleton robot before, too, when he threatened me with a vibroblade-plasma-death-scythe. god, I had hoped I would never have to see him again after that, but no such luck for me.

like, he came over to me and of course I was a little scared, because oh my god it's that death-scythe guy. And he just sorta goes "what idiotic thing are you talking about now" to me and the multi-eyed glitch guy answers for me. So this death dude is just "okay" and goes over to the bar.

So I'm still talking to this guy. I'm about to ask his name and introduce myself, actually. That is, until Death comes back, holding a glass of erchius. 

I'm starting to freak out remembering this, so I'll try and be blunt.

he dumped Erchius all over me and my new clothes, including my hat and my favourite red scarf. on the bright side, I am a novakid and did not die of erchius poisoning. on the other hand, it was pure erchius. the exact kind of stuff that makes novakids drunk. and he poured a whole bottle.

I'm pretty sure it's why I started yelling angrily instead of straight-out leaving the bar like I should have. in fact, i was STILL yelling angrily when hollow decided to show up and saw me, covered in erchius, shouting at a multi-eyed glitch dude. ugggh I'm so stupid I should have just gone home, why would I want anybody to see me looking like that??

to make matters worse, death came back and started making snide comments at me, so hollow started arguing with him, and then the glitch guy started talking to death too (he said they were rivals but they acted like friends??), and it was awful.

eventually, though, glitchguy and death went off to watch a fight or something, so hollow offered to take me to my ship so I could change my shirt and jacket. I accepted, of course. i wasn't gonna stand there covered in erchius, after all.

long story short, when I was talking to the glitch guy about being drunk he said he bet that you could dip a drunk novakid in a hot tub (water) and they wouldn't be drunk anymore but they'd be fine. I think the logic behind it was that novakids are made drunk by having too much energy, and water makes novakids have less energy, so it would cancel out? I don't know I kind of slept through my biology class.

anyway, I was thinking back to that on the ship, so I actually went and got a glass of water from the sink and tried to drink it. BIG. mistake.

I didn't die or anything, and it actually DID work (kind of, I was super hungry after), but it also scared hollow. like, a lot. I think I gave him a robot heart attack. he got so freaked out he started crying. I suck so much. why did I do that? I'm so stupid.

I think he's okay now, but I just. god, I'm an idiot.

//End//

8 minutes ago, Pinkbat5 said:

I didn't die or anything, and it actually DID work (kind of, I was super hungry after), but it also scared hollow. like, a lot. I think I gave him a robot heart attack. he got so freaked out he started crying. I suck so much. why did I do that? I'm so stupid.

I think he's okay now, but I just. god, I'm an idiot.

//End//

((you made friendly grene robotto cry you monSTARs.))

((can i die now))

//Untitled_3.txt//

Well, at least I didn't get erchius on my clothes this time.

I mean, it was still a very nasty day, but at least my clothes weren't ruined in the process.

I don't want to go back to hiding on my ship, I really don't. but every time I come down there, death finds me, and then i have to deal with random edible substances coming into unauthorized contact with my face. last time it was erchius, this time it was two disgusting fishfingers.

he actually went up behind me when I was talking to the two glitch that were selling them, put his hands on my shoulders, and loudly proclaimed we were "friends" and that I would "really like some fish fingers" and then he took them and shoved them at my brand before I could protest

...at least they were real fish I guess. its a lot better than a hylotl's eyeball. i really hope Death doesn't catch wind of the hylotl eyeball incident, I suspect he'd try and make his own hylotl "sushi" for me.

he also whispered to me. said that if I told anybody we weren't friends, then he'd.. I don't actually remember what exactly he threatened me with but i know it was probably along the lines of "i will mutilate you and/or kill you".

i'm scared. would he really do that? if he killed me, I'd explode. and I don't think he has any ranged weapons, so he'd die too. so what if he mutilated me? what if he kidnapped me? what would I do then?

at least hollow found out death's a threat before he whispered to me. hollow's really the go-to guy when it comes to people threatening me. so maybe i shouldn't be so worried. i don't know.

oh, and i met a friend of a friend after the whole ordeal with death. well, okay, the aunt of a friend. her name is.. rebecca I think? I've only met her once before. she seems pretty nice.

i, uh, ended up shooting her in the arm. it was an accident! she handed me a loaded gun (i'm not sure why, I think she just wanted to show it off? I don't know) for me to look at but I didn't realize the gun was loaded and the safety was off. it went off when I took it, so I freaked out and dropped it and it went off again and the bullet went clean through her upper arm!!! I'm such a clumsy idiot!!! she said it was totally fine but I still feel bad!! this is why I don't trust myself with weaponry!!!

//End//

//Untitled_3.5.txt//

I JUST SET MY ERCHIUS STAINED CLOTHING ON FIRE I'M NEVER TAKING ADVICE FROM THE NEXUS AGAIN THIS IS DEATH'S FAULT

//End//

//832gdi723gkjhnlkjhljkh.txt//

i never should have come to space canada

i never should have come to the fringe.

imnot really sure if i even have to write down what happened today. in all honesty i've already forgotten the first half of the day and the second half has just been spread all over the nexus for everybody to see.

while hollow wasn't around this time; i didn't bother drinking any water. knowing my luck, it would have turned out to be too much and i would have died or something.

ugggh my head hurts. and my favourite t-shirt is ruined. as is my second-favourite scarf.

i don't know how to get the erchius out. that worthless degenerate death's advice only got me starting a forest fire by mistake. i don't know anybody who knows anything abut clothing either, so i think my shirt's ruined for good.

i hate this. i hate this so much. i dont know what to do. i dont want to be stuck here, on my ship, but if i go to space canada then death will show up again.

i dont know what to do.

//End//

//PosiMin might suddenly notice some advertisements for Mercenary Services. Whether they had always been there and they just didn't need them until now, or if they had just appeared, no one could say//

"You need something done? Can't trust anyone else to do that thing, not even yourself?

//IOEHNoie84nf.txt//

i'm honestly not sure if my life can get worse at this point

I was so sick of him messing me over. you know? ever since the video came out i didnt want to show my face in public. its obvious all my friends have seen it. and millions of strangers will forever look at me and see "the pie people" or some stupid nickname like that

i mean, so, i thought "what if I got revenge?"

the plan was simple. i'd wait until death was around. i'd distract him with either posi or min. and then the person who isn't distracting him would run up behind him and dump erchius on his head.

it worked. i dumped erchius on his head as posi, shortly after he said min looked fat in the cloak she/i was wearing. (i hate galactic standard it's so hard to explain things from the perspective of two bodies ugh)

BUT THEN HE CAUGHT ON FIRE.

AND STARTED SCREAMING,

long story short he died. or, at least, i thought he did. i was just about to have some sort of negative emotional outburst in public over the concept of me, me, being a murderer. of course, this was cut short when he grabbed my ankle, rose to his feet, held me at gunpoint and kindly told me i have a week to give him 600 osidans to pay for a new cloak.

if i don't (I can't i barely have that kind of money), he'll kill me. basically.

looking at this i have four options

1. don't pay and see what happens (bad idea)

2. pay with my life savings and starve to death (bad idea)

3. convince hollow's dad/friend/creator to pay, even though he's probably not very financially stable (bad idea)

4. get hollow or some hired guns (more on that later) to confront him, possibly resulting in the death/mutilation of me, hollow, the mercenaries, or even death (bad idea)

so uh

i don't have many good options, to say the least.

i mean, i saw a nexus ad so i could try contacting those guys? only what if they cost a lot? the whole reason I'd need them is because I can't pay death so what about them?? i don't know i'll ask them

and, i mean, sure hollow is really strong and he wants to protect, he wants to help me, but what if he dies? death is a worthy foe, with serious power. if hollow were hurt because of me, I'd never forgive myself. he's done nothing but help me through all the shit i've gotten myself into which is my fault and listen to all the idiotic stuff i selfishly complain about and honestly I would not be doing him a favour by making him dead. i've done nothing for him but give his stress and misery,   i should be paying him back, not getting him into more worthless shit that is my fault

..i dont know. ill talk to him too.

//End//

//Untitled_4.txt//

one of my friends, jade, was having a computer issue so i visited her for a few minutes to help her out.

the only problem is i think i left one of my phones (the red one) at her place, because it's gone, and the phone-tracker app I have installed says it's at her house.

so I called her and she hasn't seen it? I plan on calling it or something but i'm worried because it's the phone I used to take the prank video. y'know, the one where death caught on fire and started screaming? yeah, i don't want anybody seeing that video without context. especially not someone like jade, or really anybody who lives with her for that matter.

i'm not TOO worried but i thought it was worth writing down. i dunno.

//End//

//Untitled_5.txt//

i've decided to stay home today- slept, mostly. i'm still waiting for hollow to get back to me before i make my decision.

the merc got back, though, but i'm unsure what to think of him. if i have hollow's help, will i need him? or would it be wise to hire him right now? i don't know. he suggested i make the decision quickly, but i don't know what to do!!

..oh. and. death posted the. uh. fire video. he cropped out all the parts where he was a jerk, made me look like some sort of maniac. kind of. i don't know, in all honesty, i should have posted my version first. it doesn't seem like proper revenge if HE posted it.

..im not.. really mad about the.. fact that he posted the video, actually. because im actually getting some decent support in the comments section. and it's kind of uplifting. i wish i knew a proper way to thank those people, whoever they may be.

plus, burning up robes aside, it was a pretty good prank. it's obviously HIS fault that he caught on fire! I mean, im MADE of fire and i didn't catch on fire! so clearly it's HIS fault!

//End//

//Untitled_6.txt//

well, I got up and turns out it's my birthday today.

that's right. I'm 217 now. break out the birthday cake.

...i havent celebrated my birthday for a decade or so, but now that i actually have friends to celebrate it with, i'm debating telling them. maybe we could hold a party today? that'd be nice...

//End//

//Untitled_7.txt//

not much happened for this entry. aside from my birthday party, which was uneventful but not depressing.

death was nowhere to be found, at least. that's good.

i met this weird girl named..... i don't even remember. why can't i rememember her name? im a moron ishould have written it down..

she had a mask and it started dripping red stuff when i told her i liked the color red. so i told her, what the hell, and she just shrugged and said it wasn't blood. oh, yeah, thanks, i feel so reassured.

anyway, that was the entry for like the day before yesterday. tonight, i encountered a few of my old and new friends!

so, like, i was hanging out and this nice dude with a weird helmet was playing a flute. sylvia showed up, which was really nice, and she started leaning on me, which was ok but kind of weird. i've already made it clear to sylvia that id on't want a relationship with her but she keeps doing stuff like this it's kind of concerning. anyway. 

and then this TV guy came along. his head was an actual TV, which was cool. maybe robots like that are a trend? anyway. he had a bag of VHSes and set them infront of me and said we could pick one and he'd play it.

we picked friday the thirteenth, good movie, we were going to watch it only red shwoed up. RED! this was wonderful it was excellent to see her again only she fell on the VHS tape bag! and crushed some of the VHSes! and i think the robot was going to literally murder someone. and then red and sylvia started arguing and i think they hate each other now.

at least the movie was ok. and the robot got a gift. some dude who dissed earth gave him some armour for some reason. idk seemed nice of him. even though he dissed earth..

then this terrifying shark hylotl came along. turns out. he wanted someone to get rid of his annoying murderous ship AI. and he was willing to pay. so I took a look at it. ti was pretty weird, what went down. and im not really sure i feel comfortable typing about it. at least the fish seemed kinda nice i guess.

Well, okay, there is also one last thing I think was worth writing about, which actually deserves proper grammar.

When I, as Posi, was interacting with Sylvia and Red and watching the TV, I was also inside, as Min. And the multi-eyed glitch, named Aysen or Aisen (I don't know how to spell it) I believe, approached me. We exchanged introductions, spoke a little, only for him to suddenly and casually insist that Min was obviously connected to Posi. It turns out glitch can feel magnetic fields, too.

I was so sick of being found out like this. It's happened a couple a times- person approaches me, points out magnetic field located between Posi and Min, I end up getting really embarrassed and have to take them into the other room to explain my situation fully. How many people have done this? What, ten, just figured me out right away? So, of course, I tried to come up with an actual excuse for the magnetic fields this time. Said it was obviously some sort of mistake, that it might be my phone's wireless connection, etc, but he doesn't buy it. Says I'm probably a binary novakid, or a pulsar novakid. He eventually settles on suggesting I'm both.

I'm just about to convince him how obviously untrue that is until he whips out a magnet and asks me what it is. I tell him it's obviously a magnet, and suddenly he's all "aha!!". Why? Because it really just looked like a hunk of metal. There was no way I could automatically know it was a magnet, he said.

And he was right. I shouldn't know that, but I mean, it was obvious. It's hard to describe. it's like when you look at a chair, you just know that's obviously a chair, not a delicately carved wooden sculpture created purely for visual decoration. Only it was more than that. I was absolutely certain this was a magnet, the second I looked at it. I wasn't unaware that I was able to identify magnets. I just assumed that was something every novakid could do. but from the way the glitch acted afterwards, I assume it isn't..

I'm rambling, i should probably get to the point. He gave me the magnet and basically pressured me into trying to move it. Now I wasn't hesitant on pointing out on how this was obviously BS, but he still wouldn't let off. I eventually, to humour him, ended up staring at the magnet blankly for a few minutes. He told me I should be concentrating, so- i don't know why- I actually concentrated on trying to move the magnet. Not for too long, but enough for everything to go wrong.

Here's the problem: the magnet actually moved. Just a little bit, like someone stuck a repulsive magnet's pole right next to it. It just slid across the ground. Just a few inches or two! But I had done it, without touching it, all in front of that stupid glitch's face.

That's not a normal thing novakids can do, right? That's not supposed to happen. I'm not supposed to be able to do that.

And now he's saying he'll tell everyone about my stupid tiny movement of a single puny magnet across around four cm of floor. That is, if I don't do some "training" to "hone my abilities" or something. Which I don't want to do. I don't want anything to do with what I just did. I'm already a big enough freak as it is, and it's not like what i did to that tiny magnet was impressive anyway.

I'm scared to talk to anybody else about this. I almost want to say it never even happened. Maybe it didn't, maybe the glitch was actually pulling a trick on me.

...He could have been doing that, actually. He could have been pulling my leg. I'm sure it's not very hard to install electromagnets in glitch. He could have moved the magnet, just to fool around with my sanity. I wouldn't doubt it. he probably wanted to prove his point.

I already know I'm not telling anybody about what i may or may not have done to that little magnet. I'm sure as hell not going to" train" or whatever he wanted me to do. Nobody but myself should know about this. I'm not going to tell anybody. Not even Hollow, Sylvia or Red. I wouldn't want to scare them, and frankly, it's best if I just pretend it never happened.

//End//

//Untitled_8.txt//

four interesting things happened today. none of them were good, of course.

Well, okay, a few other notable things happened, too, and I'll be mentioning all most of these things in bullet point form. Why? because i'm very tired.

//The document is edited in this section.//

I went to space canada, met rebecca and sylvia, they both started flirting with me, sylvia eventually told rebecca about my medical condition, and then this weirdo chef guy started being threatening and invasive, so we left because he was kind of scary.

//End of edits. The rest of the document, save for the second EDIT at the end, is original.//

To make a long story short, we left to hang out at Sylvia/Rebecca's house for a while. It was nice, then it was boring, then bad thing number three happens.

I'm not really happy with typing about bad thing number three. I'm not sure it's something I even want to remember, but then again, it's a legitimate thing that I should know happened.

Long story short, Rebecca and Sylvia have a dad. He's a pretty nice guy, I guess, but..

Well, when we were relaxing, I heard a gunshot. We all did, actually. It was loud, and their hearing is better than mine. Probably.

It turns out he had shot himself, in the head. Worse, he had smashed his harddrive backups (he's an android/synth, like hollow except smaller and less green), so he couldn't be brought back. I don't know why he killed himself. He left a note, but everybody was too upset to read it.

I don't think I've ever seen Sylvia- or anybody, really- cry so hard. And I didn't know what to do! There was a corpse in the room! He had died! God..

It.. turned out that it was a false alarm, kind of. Rebecca actually had a second harddrive copy, though it was old. And the damage to his head was minimal, it was just a clean hole in his metal skull and processor, so it didn't even take that long to fix.

I don't know what to think. Sylvia was overjoyed, I'm so glad she's okay.

He acted like he had no idea what he had done minutes before. I mean, he had no way of knowing, of course, but I still found it wrong, somehow. How the heck does someone just not know that? It's not okay. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to scream at him, for shooting himself. So selfish. So cruel.

Wow, okay, that was incredibly unpleasant to type. It was so unpleasant that I'm more awake than I was ten minutes ago. I never want to see this topic brought up again.

Regardless. The final bad thing that happened to me was, of course, involving Death. I'll be short with what actually happened, but to summarize he approached me by behind, put his arm around me and reminded me I have 3-2 days to pay for the robes I burnt. Then, when I reminded him I "totally had it under control" (haha I DON'T), he asked if I wanted to see a magic trick. I, of course, said no, but he showed it to me anyway.

I didn't even know laser eyes were legitimately possible until today. He burned the ground five cm away from my foot! What if he had burnt my actual foot? What kind of accuracy does he have on the lasers?! Terrifying.

However, thank god, Death finally decided to leave. Not physically, though- no, he switched to his alternate personality, Yorick.

Now, Yorick seems pretty legitimate. He's kind of sheepish, sure, but otherwise seems friendly enough. He seems like he could make a good friend, if only he weren't stuck with Death. I've only seen Yorick a few times before this situation in particular, but none of them have been very direct.

The interaction was brief, but it was mostly him being sheepish, then me being cold to him (kind of) because Death had left me freaked out, and then he seemed kind of defeated and tried to say something to me, only to reconsider at the last second, and then he just sorta left... Now I feel bad for him..

So, in short, it's been a pretty nasty day. I still don't know what to do with the money situation (probably get hollow, sylv, maybe rebecca and the merc. safety in numbers I guess), I was a jerk for Yorick for no good reason, and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to sleep at night after seeing that guy's corpse up close like that. Good times.

EDIT: what the HECK?! the bullet points all vanished! ugh i'm just gonna write a quick summery instead

//End//

13 minutes ago, Pinkbat5 said:

-Snip-

(( Bork Bork Bork! ))

10 hours ago, Dangermouse said:

(( Bork Bork Bork! ))

((latest?cb=20110314133424))

//Untitled_9.txt//

Okay, I was a moron and forgot to log what happened yesterday so here's what happened.

..It's actually not a lot.

I, uh, hung out at Space Canada for, like, half an hour. Most of it consisted of that godforsaken robot trying to convince me to do some clearly fake magnet BS.

..Well, okay, I should be a little nicer to the robot. Aisen. Aysen. Whatever his name was. He's actually the reason I don't have to worry about paying Death; he gave me 1000 osidans in the same encounter. Not after Death interrupted Yorick in the middle of walking away from me, though, and started harassing me.

Then, uh, Aysen and Death started arguing about Yorick, then Aysen left after giving me the money, and then Death switched to Yorick again.

I'm honestly starting to feel bad for Yorick. The argument between Aysen and Death was because apparently Death doesn't give a shit about Yorick, which doesn't surprise me, knowing Death.

I was talking kind of awkwardly with him, until this nice floran came along.

He was riding his kind of.. Ram thing, I believe his name is Ares. And he had this MASSIVE spear.

Well, okay, the spear itself wasn't massive, but the amount of sentient skulls on it were. The floran insisted he didn't kill them, though. No, he just got the skulls when he bought the thing. Like that makes it okay..

Anyway, it seemed to freak out Yorick a lot, though. I don't really blame him. He's a skeleton, after all, so it probably bothered him more than me.

Anyway, he, uh. Backed up, kind of upset, and ended up tripping and falling on me. And by me specifically, I mean Min, while I had been talking to him through Posi. So, naturally, he got kind of freaked out because he didn't even know I/Min was there.

So upset, in fact, he literally sprouted wings and flew off.

I feel bad for him. I hope he's okay.

But I also kind of wish I had wings, so I could fly away from my problems. That'd be nice.

//End//

//Untitled_10.txt//

ARGHHH I FoRGOT TO WRITE AN ENTRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TWO DAYS AGO!

It wasn't anything.. Significant, or at least, not in the bad way. I finally got a job at that arcade place, which is wonderful, and better yet, I beat Rebecca at a game of Psychedelic Rodeo Melee, which means she can't flirt with me anymore (that was the deal. I'm glad I won, if she had been the victor she would have been able to hug me whenever she liked.) The boss was totally fine with it. In fact, he was the one that set up the match in the first place!! How amazing is that?!

Probably the only downer was what was going on on the radio. First there was this terrifying, eerie presence- some creepy, distant music, only to be interrupted by the intimidating message of "you are not alone", repeated over and over again. When I tried to track it, the results were a dead end.. It seemed like whatever the broadcast was, it was coming from outside of the galaxy. Creepy..

To make matters worse, what came next consisted of a man asking about the events of the incident on Canada, the one that had the battle between two parasites. Someone ended up saying, in essence to him, "your wife is dead."

I assume his wife was one of the parasites. Despite his.. Strange choice in a lover, I feel bad for him, now. He started crying, and I think he was going to kill himself. I don't know him, but I hope he's okay, wherever he is.

//End//

//Untitled_11.txt//

Well, yesterday and today was a mess.

Yesterday I was doing some pretty regular hanging out. Nothing much happened during that time until the end, but I feel I shouldn't say what happened then before I say what I heard on the radio.

The first thing I heard was good news! The dead-wife-suicide guy's wife is not dead and he did not commit suicide. That is very good news for that guy. Props to him.

The second thing I heard is more sinister.

In my previous entry, I mentioned the presence of strange, creepy transmissions at around the time I was working at VesMao arcade, opening night. Well, they've changed. Slightly.

This time, it just said "we are friends". Over and over again. They got lots of transmissions, but they didn't really reply with anything new. I didn't bother tracking it this time. Creepy..

Anyway, shortly after these transmissions occurred, I encountered Rebecca. I was just about to gloat over my arcade victory when she came up and hugged Min (I had beat her in the arcade as Posi)! God damnit! She knows I'm the same person! Cheater! I bet I'm going to have fight her again!!!!

Regardless, shortly after this ordeal I was approached by what looked like, at first, a small child in a fursuit. I quickly, for the better or for the worse, found out that the creature that had approached me was, in fact, not a small child in a fursuit. It was a silver-grey fox person, standing on two legs. I would have thought him kind of cute, if it weren't for the fact he was offering me drugs.

I'm not kidding about the drugs part. He had a trench coat and everything. After I informed him that I, a novakid, could not consume drugs and experience their effects, he offered something else: a plain-looking soft drink, labeled with nothing but a grey background and the logo for a company called AKcorp.

I don't really know why I bought it. It looked harmless enough. I thought it was a limited-edition can, I think. I've heard of the harmless soda that AKcorp advertises, so I just assumed it'd be their regular "gamer fuel." Boy, was I wrong.

I don't know what that fox guy did to the drink, but what happened what I actually downed it (on my ship, thank god) was indescribable. I was jumping at every little noise I heard in my ship. I'm not even sure what I did for those, like, ten? twenty? minutes of hypersensitivity, but today I opened one of my favourite strategy games and I had conquered three fourths of the galaxy I was invading and the progression speed was set to fast. What the hell.

I mean, eventually it wore off, and I think the pop that AKcorp advertised said that you'd have increased reaction time and stuff if you drank it. Which is cool, only this was something else. I still don't know what the hell that fox sold me. He did say it was "strong"..

I don't know. I ended up feeling awful a while after I drank the can. Nausea, mostly, and it was enough to keep me lying awake until one in the morning. I finally did manage to pass out, and I woke up a few hours later, but I'm still exhausted, and I regret everything in life. I think I should lay off the soft drinks for a while, "energizing" or not. That was bad.

Probably the only noteworthy thing I did accomplish today, really, was send Hollow a text about Crom and Monstro- and get a reply.

Hollow's always really understanding about.. Everything, really, and he knows a lot about both Monstro and Crom, which is why I approached him. Plus, he's my best friend. I don't trust anybody more than him.

The thing I approached him about concerning the two people is pretty complex, but I'll try to explain it.

Crom had approached me, stating she had had small flashbacks and memory fragments to being attacked and mortally wounded by Monstro. She described being speared in the limbs, and Monstro having an expression showing betrayed trust and anger. She says she woke up from being cloned shortly after. She even showed me her clothing- it had patches in all the places she described being speared, and was smeared and stained with dried blood. Undoubtably she had been attacked by him, but she doesn't remember doing anything wrong to provoke his wrath. She says she's even approached Monstro's annoying friend, Malva, about the issue (I hate malva she's such a creepy little jerk), only to be attacked by her, too. So she was wondering if I could find out what happened.

Regardless, I approached Hollow, and ended up getting a warning instead of an explanation (not because Hollow is bad, he's wonderful, but his texts had a character limit and he couldn't send both a warning and explanation at the same time. He felt the warning was more important, which is fair).

Anyway, the warning was a bit complex, too, but I'll explain it briefly. I also have text logs if I need them, so I don't really need to explain everything? I don't know. I'll summarize.

In short, Hollow summed up a bunch of weird things Crom's done in the past. Apparently, she used to be a male robot, who Hollow (back when he was a robot/glitch) and a glitch named Akin Landgrave (I know him, he's kind of a very distant friend of mine but he seems pretty nice) considered family. Brothers, in Hollow's words. Apparently, this past Crom fell in love with Eyewing (Eyewing! As if ANYBODY could like that douchebag!) and changed their species (and their gender, I guess? Because she's a girl now? I don't know, Hollow didn't explain that part) to avian in order to court Eyewing. As far as I can tell, Hollow seemed to dislike both the species-change (he called it "false love") and the fact that Crom would try to date Eyewing in the first place (he said it seemed like insenst, for some reason).

Anyway, to make a long story short, Hollow said that Crom is unhinged and dangerous and I should stay away from her. Which scares me. Because Crom's seemed fine so far, but..

But.. It's Hollow telling me this. I've ignored Hollow's warnings in the past, and every time things have gone horribly wrong.

He always knows best. Only Crom has been nothing but kind to me. She even supported me, back when I was Posi and Min was dead, and I thought I was going to die. So what do I do?

I feel my best option right now is to ask Hollow about the deal with Monstro. Then I could maybe text Crom the information, from a safe distance away. I don't know. I'm exhausted, this entire log has been exhausting to type, and I have a few emails from work that I probably should check but I don't want to. I think I might visit Space Canada one last time, then go to bed. I bet I'll feel much better in the morning.

//End//

//Untitled_12//

So many things have happened in the past few days, and I really don't want to write them all down.

I got pranked by Death again. Started it off with public embarrassment (I'm not even going to write down how he did that), shot eye lasers at me and then topped it all off by screaming at me as loud as he could out of nowhere. It scared me so much I think I actually fainted, because I woke up about ten minutes later in the snow with erchius on my clothes- and sylvia's jacket which I borrowed she's going to kill me- and whipping cream on my brand and hand to the point where I literally couldn't see anything. He then proceeded to verbally harass me until a kind floran named Pineapple intervened and he switched to Yorick, who ran off (I don't blame him for running off, frankly).

I don't even know what to say anymore. I thought this was going to stop after I paid him. Maybe I could ask him if giving him more money would make him go away.

Bar trying to physically assault him in an act of self defense (which I doubt would end well, I'm neither willing nor capable of doing that), there's literally nothing I can do to stop him. I'm completely helpless to his pranks.

Obviously pleading for mercy won't work, either, so really, I'm just doomed. There isn't any point in trying to stop him, or doing anything about it, really.

I bet he's videotaped the entire prank, too. I think I'll try ddosing him. That'll show him.

Or maybe it won't. I think he'd beat me up if I ddosed him.

Either way, I'll have to buy Sylvia a new jacket.

//End//

//Untitled_13//

I'm in awe. Things have taken a substantial turn for the better.

I'm not really sure what to think. Not only did I figure out how to fix erchius stains (I have not one, but two methods- one is easy as pie, just beam through a teleporter filter with the clothing and the other is a fairly simple process I'm sure I'll have no trouble pulling off), but I finally checked my mail today.

Instead of the usual spam or casual emails, today it was a few checks.

I had actually received them a while earlier, just never read them until now. Apparently at work, there's been a few deals with the company, and I've gotten two extra checks for my involvement. Per novakid, that is. I have four in total.

They're... Huge.

I now have 390,000 extra osidans on my hands, and that's excluding the regular pay I get from my job. 

I have absolutely no idea what to do with this money.

I'm kind of afraid to get my hopes up, really. I'm kind of paranoid someone'll figure out how to steal it, somehow.

I think I'm going to figure out how to store my money securely. Oh, and tell my friends about it, of course.

The only downside of the day is what Death posted. I can't say I'm surprised, though. I didn't ddos him, but that doesn't mean it's off the table. Honestly, I'm still scared of the guy, even when I'm talking to him through a screen.

I'm.. going to go buy myself something better than a microwave meal for dinner. I think I'll choose a fancy restaurant. I can afford it, now!

//End//

//Untitled_14//

I think I just got saved from a prank today, only to be pranked by Canis later on.

I uh, was approached by Yorick. At first. And he gave me around two thousand pixels.

Apparently, my, uh, salty comment on Death's latest video didn't fall on deaf ears (or earholes, whatever skulls have). The money he gave me.. It was all revenue from, uh. Video Death uploaded.

I hope Yorick doesn't get in trouble for doing this.. And I felt really bad, taking the money. I still do. It's not fun when it's being handed over by Yorick. It feels like stealing.

I might give it back. I don't know.

Shortly after, though, uh, Yorick was picked up by this giant killbot. He was suited in/painted red and black. The dreaded colour combination. Why do all the people who threaten people dress in red? I like red and I'm a perfectly sane person!

The robot wouldn't stop telling Yorick he "heard [Yorick] liked pranks" and then legit took out a pie. A coconut pie. Thankfully, Yorick switched to Death shortly before being pied, so I didn't end up feeling bad for him.

Then Death eye-lasered the robot, the robot almost machinegunned Death (and me), and then they yelled at each other for a few minutes until the robot left, and I was free from pranks once more.

Well, at least I thought I was free from pranks. I wasn't. Shortly after, Canis decided to show up. I was fully prepared to say hi to her, until she started acting weird.

Then she fell to the floor. And a slimy tentacle slithered out of her armour's visor.

It looked just like the creepy parasite stuff on the news.

Even Death was creeped out. He started shooting at it with eye-lasers. 

Oh, and I started screaming, of course. I'm not even mad at myself for screaming, too. I had a perfectly good reason to scream this time.

She started to leak pus and plasma. I think if it had continued any longer, I would have puked. But then people started muttering "prank!" and I realized I had been played.

Canis was literally fine. The tentacle, the pus, and everything was all movie effects. Urgh.. It looked so real.

Death left after he found out it was a prank. I don't blame him. I called it quits shortly after, too (not after two random humans sung some song in front of me for literally no reason, though). I, too, felt like calling it quits after what I had to deal with today.

Finally, in other news, I was hanging on ask.fm and finally ended up telling Hollow my luck with cash recently. He was overjoyed. I love making Hollow overjoyed..

I told Sylv, Rebecca, Steel (the guy that killed himself..) and even Monstro. Hollow says I should hang out with Monstro, now, too. We could be "rich buddies", he said. I didn't know Monstro was rich.

..Maybe it's a good idea. Monstro seems to think well of me. He said that me and Hollow were good people.

He even implied that we were better than the rest of his family. Should I be flattered, or concerned about the moral stability of his family? I'm going with both..

//End//